Speak your response in 3 sentences.
make sb do,
prevent sb from (being infected/infecting
others/infection),
prevent cluster infections
If yes, try to explain why wearing masks.
=> Wearing masks helps prevent/reduce the spread/risk of …,
the easiest and most
effective way to …
It works best if everyone wears a mask.
I don't think it's gonna make our students wear masks in school.
返信削除Wearing masks or not is individual freedom.
And also, recently hot day is continue so wearing masks is hard for students.
Good rationales!
削除#1 ... schools should ....
#2 wearing a mask ... should be made by individual judgement.
#3 ... it is too hot to ...
返信削除I sometimes see people might have a cold in school.
Also, I should wear a mask because I'm afraid of getting coronavirus.
#1 I think/don't think ...
削除#2 ... students suffer a cold ...
#3 They should ... not to ...