2024年5月8日水曜日

Indirect Speech-May 8

Indirect Speech: Time
tomorrow-> the next day  
next week-> the next week
now-> then   
yesterday-> the day before  
last Sunday-> the Sunday before
Direct: Fred said to me, “I didn’t study yesterday but I will study tomorrow.”
-> Indirect: Fred said to me/told me (that) he didn’t study the day before 
    but would study the next day.

Write in the Indirect Speech.
Cindy said, “I went shopping yesterday.”
  => Cindy said she went shopping the day before.
Fred said, “I’m studying now because I have exams tomorrow” 
  => Fred said he was studying then because he had exams the next day.


14 件のコメント:

  1. Cindy, said that she went shopping the day before.
    Fred said that he is studying now because he has exams the next day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Cindy said that she went shopping the day before.
      Fred said that he was studying now because he has exams the next day.

      削除
  2. Shizuka
    Cindy said she went shopping the day before.
    Fred said he was studying then because he had exams the next day.

    返信削除
  3. Cindy said that she went shopping the day before.
    Fred said that he was studying then now because he had exams the next day.

    返信削除
  4. Shuntaro
    Cindy said that she went shopping the day before. Fred said that he was studying then because he had exams the next day.

    返信削除
  5. Cindy told that she went shopping the before.
    Fred said that he was studying then because he had exams the next day.

    返信削除
  6. Cindy said she went shopping the day before.
    Fred said he was studying then because he had exams the next day.

    返信削除