Tamaki I like reading books. Reading books makes me feel relaxed. It is interesting to learn new things by reading books. I like to imagine all kinds of things about the book’s contents.
I like reading books. Reading books makes me feel relaxed. It is interesting to learn new things from books. I like to imagine people, places, and things written in the books.
I like watching football games. Watching football games make me feel excited. I enjoy watching them on TV once a week. I want to go to London to see a football game someday.
I want to be an artist in the future. I like listening to music in my free time. Also I’m interested in learn the meaning of the song. Artists make me exited and surprised.
I like listening to music. I’m interested in learning the meaning of the song. Also musicians make me excited and surprised. So I wan to be an artist in the future.
Shizuka I like reading books. It’s always make me feel excited. Especially, reading novels is interesting for me. Also, books teach me how to write sentences.
Tamaki
返信削除I like reading books.
Reading books makes me feel relaxed.
It is interesting to learn new things by reading books.
I like to imagine all kinds of things about the book’s contents.
Very well explained!
削除#3 by reading books=> from books
#4 all kinds of things=> people, places, and things written in the books
I like reading books.
削除Reading books makes me feel relaxed.
It is interesting to learn new things from books.
I like to imagine people, places, and things written in the books.
Shuntaro
返信削除I like watching football games. Watching football games make me feel excited. I often enjoy watching them on TV once a week.
Write one more SS
削除#3 often ... once a week<=???
I like watching football games. Watching football games make me feel excited. I enjoy watching them on TV once a week. I want to go to London to see a football game someday.
削除I want to be an artist in the future.
返信削除I like listening to music in my free time.
Also I’m interested in learn the meaning of the song.
Artists make me exited and surprised.
#1 This is not the MI but an SS!!!
削除#2 => #1
#3 in learn=> in learning
#4 artists<=?
I like listening to music.
削除I’m interested in learning the meaning of the song.
Also musicians make me excited and surprised.
So I wan to be an artist in the future.
Shizuka
返信削除I like reading books.
It’s always make me feel excited. Especially, reading novels is interesting for me.
Also, books teach me how to write sentences.
#2 It's always make me=> It ...
削除#3 Especially, => I especially enjoy ...
#4 sentences=> good sentences
I like reading books.
削除It always makes me feel excited.
I especially enjoy reading novels.
Also, books teach me how to write good sentences.
Very well explained!
返信削除#1 => a variety of
#2 art=> artworks
#4 goods=> souvenirs
You want to explain why you want to go there by yourself.
返信削除#4 => If I go there alone, I ...
Well explained.
返信削除#3 it=> what kind of music?
#4 it=> music