2024年5月22日水曜日

Vocabulary in Use-May 22

Write two sentences about the job you want 
         and another two sentences about the job you do not want.
I (don’t) want to be / I’m (not) interested in becoming a ~ . 
It’s ~ to me/I (don’t) like/I’m (not) good at/interested in …

8 件のコメント:

  1. I want to be video editor.
    I feel fun when I edtiting video.
    I don't want to be a firefighter.
    A firefighter looks hard and hot to me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 a!!!
      #2 ... I edititing=> I edit a video

      削除
  2. I want to be an office worker in company about foods.
    I’m interested in foods a lot.
    I don’t want to be an accountant.
    I’m not good at the number.

    返信削除
  3. I want to be a photographer.
    I like taking photos.
    I don't want to be a president.
    I'm not good at speaking in front of people.

    返信削除
  4. I want to be a waiter of eighteen.
    I’m interested in service job.
    I don’t want to be a politician.
    I’m not interested in politics.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 waitress
      of eighteen <=? when you turn 18?
      #2 a service job

      削除