I want to learn English, so I practice reading aloud many times. Repetition always helps me learn new things. I want to learn English, but I don’t practice as much/often as I should. I’ll try getting up early to practice reading English aloud.
I want to learn English, so I learn English words. I think increase vocabraly is good way to good at English. I want to learn English, but I'll study math. Math is worse than English.
I want to learn English, so I speak English sentence aloud. Speaking is the best way to be able to speak English well. I want to learn English, but I'm not good at reading English correctly. I'll memories a lot of words and practice reading.
I want to learn English, so I will buy English books at bookstore. I will read my favorite books in English. I want to learn English, but I have to do my math homework.
I want to learn English, so I’ll make a lot of chances to talk English speakers. I think taking is the best way to able to speak English well. I want to learn English, but I can’t make sentences with English correctly. I’ll memorize grammars and words, and practice using them.
I want to learn English, so I practice reading aloud many times.
返信削除Repetition always helps me learn new things.
I want to learn English, but I don’t practice as much/often as I should.
I’ll try getting up early to practice reading English aloud.
I want to learn English, so I learn English words.
返信削除I think increase vocabraly is good way to good at English.
I want to learn English, but I'll study math.
Math is worse than English.
I want to learn English, so I usually listen to English music.
返信削除I want to learn English, but I’m not good at memorize English words.
memorizing
削除Very good!
削除new English words
I want to learn English, so I speak English sentence aloud. Speaking is the best way to be able to speak English well.
返信削除I want to learn English, but I'm not good at reading English correctly.
I'll memories a lot of words and practice reading.
Very good!
削除sentences
to be able to => learn to speak ...
English words
I'll try to remember ... more.
I want to learn English, so I want to go many places in the world.
返信削除I want to learn English, but I can’t read English well.
Good.
削除#1 ... , so I can visit ... and talk with ...
#2 => So, what will you do?
I want to learn English, so I will buy English books at bookstore.
返信削除I will read my favorite books in English.
I want to learn English, but I have to do my math homework.
Good.
削除#1, 2=> , so I will read ...
#3 ???
I want to learn English, so I take school classes seriously.
返信削除I want to learn English, but I’m not good at speaking English in front of people.
I want to learn English, so I’ll make a lot of chances to talk English speakers. I think taking is the best way to able to speak English well.
返信削除I want to learn English, but I can’t make sentences with English correctly.
I’ll memorize grammars and words, and practice using them.
Tamaki
削除Well done!
削除make a lot of chances=> I'll try to speak with ...
with English=> in English
memorize grammars=> learn grammar and remember vocabulary