2024年7月13日土曜日

Speak in 3-Jul 13

#1 My favorite meal of the day is breakfast/lunch/dinner.  I like/enjoy ~ the best.
#2/3 I usually ~ with … (time/when/place), I enjoy -ing/like -ing ~ (while ...) 
My favorite meal is BF. I enjoy the morning time and BF to start a new day.
I usually have yogurt with cereal and fruit to fill my empty stomach and a cup of coffee to refresh my brain.

13 件のコメント:

  1. My favorite meal of the day is lunch
    I usually eat a boxed lunch my mother make.
    I always eat it with my friends at the classroom.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well spoken. Explain more about the boxed lunch.
      #2 ... makes.
      #3 ... in ...

      削除
  2. My favorite meal of the day is lunch. My mother always makes lunch box to me. I usually eat lunch with my friend at school.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good!
      #2 boxed lunch for me. Explain more about the boxed lunch.
      #3 ... eat it ...

      削除
  3. My favorite meal of the day is dinner.
    I usually eat the peperoncino made by my mother, and the balance of garlic and red pepper are very good for me.
    When the dinner is that, I am very happy and feel up.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good!
      #2 Do you always eat the same meal for dinner???
      #3 ... that?
      Talk about dinner, not just one particular dish.
      You can talk about it in #3.

      削除
  4. My favorite meal is lunch. That's because I like eating with my friends at a High School. Also, my mother usually makes me lunch and it's belly delicious.

    返信削除
  5. My favorite meal of the day is dinner.
    I usually get tired when I eat breakfast so it tastes delicious than other meal of the day.
    Also. I eat dinner with my family so I enjoy talking with them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Are you tired when you eat breakfast???
      #3 good.

      削除
  6. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.
    I have many hate food.
    Breakfast usually hasn’t my hate food.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 many hate food=> many kinds of food I don't like.
      #3 hasn't ... => But there is no food that I don't like in breakfast.

      削除
  7. Good!
    #2 become happy with it=> I feel ...
    #3 thinking about ...

    返信削除