2024年11月16日土曜日

College Major-Nov 16

In a four-year college education, you can get a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree that focuses on the humanities and arts or a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree that emphasizes math and science, 
and major in a specific field such as law, business, engineering, or computer science. 
Graduated=> 
     I have a BA in law / BS in physics. I have a bachelor's degree in economics.  
     I majored in information technology in college/university. 
When you go to college, what do you want to study or major in
Write your response in 3 sentences.

12 件のコメント:

  1. I want to study English at the university.
    I want to learn English and culture abroad.
    Also, I want to establish relations with foreign culture.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Do not repeat "I want to"
      Use BA and major.

      削除
  2. I have a BS in food science.
    I’m interested in food the most.
    Also, I want to learn how to solve food problems in the world.

    返信削除
  3. I have a BA in sociology.
    I interested in mareketing and I want to know why people buy a products.
    Also, I want to study modern society .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You do NOT "have" a BA yet!
      I interested=>

      削除
  4. I want to study about computer sience at the univercity.
    I want to make many useful and interesting software in the future.
    Also, I want to study about AI for programming.

    返信削除
  5. I want to study the mechanical engineering in a college.
    I like math very much, so I want to design by using math.
    Using machine makes me exciting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. study mechanical ... in college
      exciting=>

      削除
  6. I want to major in arts when I go to college. I have been interested in drawing and seeing pictures. I want to study how the paintings has affected.

    返信削除