*Single-use plastic products (SUPs) are used once, or for a short period of time, before being thrown away. The impacts of this plastic waste on the environment and our health are global and can be serious. Single-use plastic products are more likely to end up in our seas than reusable options.
Some people say that coffee shops and fast-food restaurants should stop using *single-use plastic straws when serving iced drinks. What do you think about that? Speak your response in 3 sentences.
plastic straw alternatives: biodegradable natural straws, paper straws, reusable straws
plastic waste, microplastic, alternative(s)
plastic straw alternatives: biodegradable natural straws, paper straws, reusable straws
plastic waste, microplastic, alternative(s)
I think coffee shops and fast food restaurants should stop using single use plastic straws.
返信削除Plastic don’t decompose naturally.
Also, plastic alternatives are more natural friendly than plastic products.
#2 Plastics ...
削除#3 ... like ... are ...
I think food shop should stop using single use straws.
返信削除Nowadays we can use many types of straws like paper ones or metallic ones instead of single use plastic straws
Also customers should refuse using plastic straws at the shop
Very well spoken and explained!
削除I think coffee shops and fast food restaurant should I stop using any straws when serving ice drinks.
返信削除People can drink any ice drinks without straws.
If someone want to use straws when they drink ice drink, they have to Bring their own straws.
#3 someone want=> wants to use a straw, they should ...
削除I think that’s coffee shops and fast foods restaurants stop using plastic straw.If we use plastic straw, it is a waste of plastic.I think that people should use a reasonable straws such as metal straw and grass straw.
返信削除#2 => If we ... straws, they ...
削除#3 Don't say "I think" again. => We should ...
I think coffee shops and fast food restaurant should I stop using any straws when serving ice drinks.
返信削除Using plastics leads to environmental problems.
As for a straw, people can use wood instead of plastic.
#3 => We can use wood straws ...
削除I think coffee shops and fast food restaurants should stop using single-use plastic straws. If they use paper straws, it will be easy to recycle. Also, it is easy to throw away and it is good for environment but also a health.
返信削除#2=> Paper straws ... #3 Also, they ...
削除