If you are worried about something, share your anxiety with a reliable friend. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. hesitations won't solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The old theme park attracted more visitors this year with its new attractions. I've been rely on others too much. It's time for you to decide what to do by yourself. Fred asked me not to bother him. So, let's not bother him. I've got a rough idea of what I should do when I graduate from university. Your grades have been below our expectations.
If yu are worried about something, share your anxientys with a reliable friends. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.Hesitations won't solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The old theme park attract more visitors this year with new attractions. I've been admire your effort to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You've been rely on others too much
If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decide to refuse it. The old them park attract more visitors this year with its new attractions. I’ve been admired your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You’ve been rely on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself. Fred asked e not to bother him. So, let’s not bother him. I’ve got a rough idea what I should do what I graduate from university. Your grades have been below our expectations.
Shuntaro If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The old theme park attracted more bistros this year with its new attractions. I’ve been admiring your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You’ve been relied on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decide to refuse it. The old them park attract more visitors this year with its new attractions. I’ve been admired your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You’ve been rely on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself. Fred asked e not to bother him.
If you are worried about something, shar your anxieties with a reliable friend. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The old theme park attract more visitors this year with its new attractions. I’ve been admired your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You’ve been relied on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself. Fred asked me not to bother him. So, let’s not bother him.
If you are worried about something, share your anxiety with a reliable friend.
返信削除Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. hesitations won't solve any problems.
I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
The old theme park attracted more visitors this year with its new attractions.
I've been rely on others too much.
It's time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
Fred asked me not to bother him. So, let's not bother him.
I've got a rough idea of what I should do when I graduate from university.
Your grades have been below our expectations.
Very good!
削除If yu are worried about something, share your anxientys with a reliable friends.
返信削除Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.Hesitations won't solve any problems.
I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
The old theme park attract more visitors this year with new attractions.
I've been admire your effort to make this rough neighborhood a better community.
You've been rely on others too much
Good!
削除If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend.
返信削除Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems.
I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decide to refuse it.
The old them park attract more visitors this year with its new attractions.
I’ve been admired your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community.
You’ve been rely on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
Fred asked e not to bother him. So, let’s not bother him.
I’ve got a rough idea what I should do what I graduate from university.
Your grades have been below our expectations.
Very good!
削除Shuntaro
返信削除If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems. I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The old theme park attracted more bistros this year with its new attractions. I’ve been admiring your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You’ve been relied on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
Good!
削除If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend.
返信削除Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems.
I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decide to refuse it.
The old them park attract more visitors this year with its new attractions.
I’ve been admired your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community.
You’ve been rely on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
Fred asked e not to bother him.
Good!
削除If you are worried about something, shar your anxieties with a reliable friend.
返信削除Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems.
I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
The old theme park attract more visitors this year with its new attractions.
I’ve been admired your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community.
You’ve been relied on others too much. It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
Fred asked me not to bother him. So, let’s not bother him.
Good!
削除