2025年1月22日水曜日

Eiken Speaking-Jan 22

Many people travel abroad for sightseeing or visiting tourist destinations. 
Do you think that is a good way to spend time and money? Speak your response in 3 sentences.
#1 I (don’t) think traveling abroad / traveling to / visiting ~ is …
#2/3  We can ... It helps ...  It's a waste of time/money ...   
     It causes congestion /environmental problems

14 件のコメント:

  1. I think traveling abroad is a good idea.
    We can have a many experience that helps me.
    Also, talking with foreigners is good because we can understand each cultures.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. a many experience
      We ... helps me?
      foreigners=> local people

      削除
  2. I think it is a good idea.
    We can learn other cultures and experience a lot
    Also it helps us grow their communication skills

    返信削除
  3. Tamaki
    I think traveling abroad for sightseeing tourist destinations is a good way to spend time and money
    It helps us to talk with people who have been to travel tourist destinations
    And It’s a good experience to travel that kind of place

    返信削除
  4. I think traveling abroad is a good way to spend time and money.
    We can enjoy many kinds of things of foreign countries, such as food and culture.
    Also, we can have many good experiences.

    返信削除
  5. Shizuka
    I think it is a good way to spend time and money.
    When we go to sightseeing or visiting tourist destinations, we can be impressed by seeing everything.
    There are many products that there are not in own country.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. go to sightseeing=> go ...
      by seeing everything=>
      products=> things and places

      削除
  6. I think that is a good way to spend time and money.
    We can have fun and spend money.
    Also, money helps tourist destinations to revitalize their communities.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. and spend money???
      => the money visitors spend ...

      削除
  7. I think it is a good idea.
    People can eating and watching many things by traveling abroad.
    Traveling experiences will be useful for them.

    返信削除