2025年1月29日水曜日

Eiken Speaking-Jan 29

Some people say that it is strange for males to wear pink clothes. 
What do you think about that? Speak your response in three sentences.
gender-neutral   not show gender; unisex
"a person" is a ~ noun and "they" is a ~ pronoun. 
User the ~ honorific
~ restrooms/toilets, ~ clothing, 

16 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    I don’t think it’s strange at all
    It’s important for people to wear their favorite color clothes
    And also it’s very cool if males can wear pink clothes naturally

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... wear the clothes of ...
      #3 => cool if a man wears pink clothes fashionably.

      削除
  2. I don't think it's strange not at all
    People should wear clothes which their favorite colors
    Also pink clothes are different from others and they look good

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... clothes of their ...
      #3 ... good on men, too.

      削除
  3. I don't think it's strange for males to wear pink clothes.
    We should wear our favorite color cloths.
    Also, these days, the less difference of mail and female about color.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... wear the clothes of any color we like
      #3 => colors are becoming more gender neutral

      削除
  4. I don’t think it is strange for meals to wear pink roses. One of my favorite YouTuber main color is pink, and he usually wear pink closes.
    Also, I sometimes watch men who wear pink closet.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 YouTuber's ... wears pink clothes
      #3 close/closet=> clothes

      削除
  5. I don't think it's strange for me to wear pink clothes. Pink goes well with a lot of clothes. Also gender doesn't matter to wear any clothes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... clothes of different colors
      #3=> ... matter when it comes to the color of their clothes

      削除
  6. I don’t think it’s strange.
    It is important for males to wear clothes with their favorite color.
    Also, some males look good in pink clothes.

    返信削除
  7. Shizuka
    I don’t think it’s strange for males to wear pink clothes. 
    Pink clothes are not only for women.
    Also, I think no one should say anything about what anyone’s clothes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 <= This is just your opinion, not explanation
      #3 "I think" is also your opinion.

      削除
  8. I don’t think it’s strange for males to wear pink clothes.
    No color is gender-neutral.
    Also, men and women can wear any color they like.

    返信削除