2025年1月8日水曜日

Eiken Speaking-Jan 8

It is often said that we should buy products that are good for the environment even though they cost more than ordinary ones. 
Do you think buying such products will become more common in the future?
friendly (adj) to the environment, 
people are (becoming more) conscious of the environment/sustainable development


18 件のコメント:

  1. I think buying shopping bags will become more common in the future.
    Nowadays some stores stoping giving plastic bags to customers.
    Customers need to prepare their own bags

    返信削除
  2. Tamaki
    I think such products will become more common In the future
    Environmentally friendly will be one of the most important things in the future to live on the Earth
    And people are becoming more conscious of the environmental problems

    返信削除
  3. I think buying such products are becoming more common in the future .
    These days , people worried about environmental problems.
    I think more and more people interested in eco-friendly so they want to buy it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 are=>
      #2 people worried=>
      #3 people interested=>
      eco-friendly products

      削除
  4. I think buying such products will become more common.
    There are many environmental problems in the world.
    If people buy such products, it leads to improve the environment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good speaking!!!
      But it doesn't explain why buying such products will become more common.

      削除
  5. I think buying such a products will become more common in the future.
    Many companies are developing environmentally friendly products.
    Also, we can make sustainable society by using such as products.

    返信削除
  6. Yes. The environmental problem is becoming a serious issue so a lot of businesses is forced to make products that are good for the environment. To protect biodiversity is more important than making profit.

    返信削除
  7. Shizuka
    I don’t think buying such products will become more common in the future.
    In the world, many products become expensive more and more.
    It is important for consumers to buy products as cheaply as possible.

    返信削除
  8. Akinari
    I think it will become more common in the future.
    Environmental problems are becoming more serious these days.
    So, it is better to use environmentally friendly products.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good speaking!!!
      But it doesn't explain why people are buying such products.

      削除
  9. I think buying such products will become more common in the future.
    Technology is better day by day, so I think we will be able to buy that product more cheap in the future.
    Also, the people who want to do solve the environment the problem increase no because of education.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good speaking!!!
      Technology is better=> Technologies are improving ...
      Do not say "I think ..." to explain "I think ..."
      do solve=> solve

      削除