2025年3月15日土曜日

Reporting-Mar 15

話の内容が過去において既に済んでいること過去完了を使って間接話法に書き換えよ。
When I left home for school this morning, I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth.
When I got home from school, I couldn't get in the house because I hadn't taken the key with me.
Ron said to Mom, “Has Dad gone to work?” 
  => Ron asked Mom if Dad had gone to work.
1. Julie asked Maria, “Have you done the homework?” 
  => Julie asked Maria if she had done her homework. 
2. Maria said to Julie, “No, I haven’t done it yet.” 
  => Maria told Julie she hadn’t done it yet.
3. She also said, “I haven’t done the homework because I have been busy helping my mom since yesterday.” 
  =>  She also said/told (that) she hadn’t done the homework because she had been busy helping her mom since the day before
4. Julie said to Maria, “I didn’t do my homework either because I left the textbook in school. 
  => Julie told Maria she didn’t do it either because she had left the textbook in school.



16 件のコメント:

  1. Julie asked Maria if she had done her homework.
    Maria told Julie she hadn’t done it yet.
    She also said she hadn’t done her homework because she had been left the textbook in school the day before.
    Julie told Maria she didn’t her homework either because she had left the textbook in school.

    返信削除
  2. Julie asked Maria if she had done the homework.
    Maria told Julie she hadn’t done it yet.
    She also said she hadn’t done the homework because she had been busy helping her mom since the day before.
    Julie told Maria she didn’t do her homework either because she had left the textbook in school.

    返信削除
  3. Shuntaro
    1. Julie asked Maria if she had done the homework.
    2. Maria said to Julie that she hadn’t done it yet.
    3. She also said she hadn’t done the homework because she had been busy helping her mom since the day before.
    4. Julie said to Maria she didn’t do her homework either because she had left the textbook in school.

    返信削除
  4. Shizuka
    1. Julie asked Maria if she had done her homework.
    2. Maria told Julie she hadn’t done it yet.
    3. She also said she hadn’t done the homework because she had been busy helping her mom since the day before.
    4. Julie told Maria she didn’t do her homework either because she had left the textbook in school. 

    返信削除
  5. Tamaki
    Julie asked Maria if she had done the homework.
    Maria told Julie that she hadn’t done it yet.
    She also said that she hadn’t done the homework because she had been busy helping her mom since the day before.
    Julie said to Maria that she didn’t do her homework either because she had left the textbook in school.

    返信削除
  6. Julie asked Maria if she had done the homework.
    Maria said to Julie she hadn't done it yet.
    She also said she hasn't done the homework because she had been helping her mom since the day before.
    Julie said to Malia she didn't do her homework either because she had left the textbook in school.

    返信削除
  7. Julie asked Maria if she had done her homework.
    Maria told Julie she hadn’t done it yet.
    She also said she hadn’t done her homework because she had been left the textbook in school the day before.
    Julie told Maria she didn’t her homework either because she have left the textbook in school.

    返信削除
  8. Julie asked Maria if she had done the homework.
    Maria told Julie she hadn't done it yet.
    She also said she hasn't done the homework because I have been busy helping my mom since yesterday.
    Julie told Maria she didn't do her homework because she had left the textbook in school.

    返信削除