以下の文を人に伝える文に書き直しなさい。(3)(4)(5) は、例にならって、“ ”の中の動詞を過去形に。
また、last year → the year before, this → that, next → the next, will → would となります。
Cindy said, “I will finish reading the new book this evening.”
=> Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
(1) Yuki’s email says, “I’ve finished my exams.”
また、last year → the year before, this → that, next → the next, will → would となります。
Cindy said, “I will finish reading the new book this evening.”
=> Cindy said she would finish reading the new book that evening.
(1) Yuki’s email says, “I’ve finished my exams.”
=> ~ says she has finished her exams.
(2) It also says, “The exams were harder than last year.”
(2) It also says, “The exams were harder than last year.”
=> It also says the exams were harder than the last year.
(3) Sally said to me, “I’m going to New York this summer.”
(3) Sally said to me, “I’m going to New York this summer.”
=> Sally told me (that) she was going ~ that summer.
(4) I said to her, “My family is planning to go there next year.”
(4) I said to her, “My family is planning to go there next year.”
=> I told her (that) my family was ~ the next year.
(5) She said to me, “I will leave in two weeks.”
(5) She said to me, “I will leave in two weeks.”
=> She told me (that) she would leave …
Yuki's email says she had finished her exms.
返信削除It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
I told her my family was planning to go there the next year.
She told me she would leave in two weeks.
Very good!
削除Shuntaro
返信削除Yuki’ email says she has finished her exams.
It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
Sally told me she was going to New York that summer..
I told her my family was planning to go there the next year.
She told me she would leave in two weeks.
Very good!
削除Yuki's email says she had finished her exams.
返信削除It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
I told her my family was planning to go to there the next year.
She told me she woud leave in two weeks.
Good!
削除had finished<=?
Tamaki
返信削除Yuki’s email says she had finished her exams.
It also says her exams were harder than the year before.
Sally told me she was going to New York that year.
I told her my family was planning to go there the year after.
She told me she would left in two weeks.
???
削除had finished<=?
that year?
would left?
Yuki’s email says she has finished her exams.
返信削除It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
I told her my family was planning to go there the next year.
She told me she would leave in tow weeks.
Very good!
削除Yuki’s email says she has finished her exams. It also says the exams were harder than the year before.Sally told me she was going to New York that summer. I told to her my family was planning to go there the next year. She told to me she would leave in two weeks.
返信削除Very good!
削除Yuki's email says she has finished her exms.
返信削除It also says the exams were harder than the year before.
Sally told me she was going to New York that summer.
I told her my family was planning to go there the next year.
She told me she would leave in two weeks.
Very good!
削除Shizuka
返信削除Yuki’s email says she has finished her exams.
It also says the exams were harder than the last year.
Sally told me she was going to New York that year.
I told her my family was planning to go there next year.
She told me she would leave in two weeks.
Very good!
削除next year=>