1“ ” の中が伝える文なら「say to+人」を「tell+人+to +動詞の原形」に
2“ ” の中がお願いなら「say to+人」を「ask+人+to +動詞の原形」にして人に伝える文に書き換えよ。
1. Fred’s parents always say to him, “Clean your room.”
=> Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
2. He always says to them, “Could you give me more pocket money?”
=> He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
3. Last night, Fred said to me, “Please show me your homework.”
=> Fred asked me the night before to show him my homework.
4. I said to him, “Do as much as you can tonight.”
=> I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Tamaki
返信削除Fred’s parent always tells him to clean his room.
He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me to show him my homework last night.
I told him to do it as much as he could last night.
last night=>
削除Shuntaro
返信削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me to she him my homework the last night.
I told him to do as much as he can that night.
Very good!
削除she?
Shizuka
返信削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me to show him my homework the night before.
I told him to do as much as he could that night.
Very good!
削除Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asks me to show him my homework the night before.
I asked him to do as much as he could that night.
Very good!
削除asks=>
Fred's parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me to show him my homework the night before.
I told him to do as much as you could that night.
Ryo
削除Very good!
削除Fred's parents always tells him to clean his room.
返信削除He always ask them to give their more pocket money.
Fred asked me to show her my homework the night before.
I told him to do as much as you can tonight.
tells=>
削除ask=>
you=>
Fred’s parents always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asked me to show him my homework the night before.
I told him to do as much as he could the night.
Very good!
削除Fred’s parent always tell him to clean his room.
返信削除He always asks them to give him more pocket money.
Fred asks me the night before to show him my homework.
I told him to do it as much as he could last night.
Very good!
削除