Today, many free applications are available for your smartphones or computers.
Think of the apps you use quite often. Do you think the app makes your life better or easier?
- adjectives: easy, convenient, enjoyable, efficient, productive,
- save time, enjoy, can do … without, faster/better
I use line the most
返信削除I can talk with my friends anywhere anytime
Also it is useful for me to share photos or movies quickly
Very good!
削除#3 => Also, I can share ...
Tamaki
返信削除I often use line
I think it makes my life better
It enables me to chat friends anywhere at any time
And also, we can share information that we want to share with other people very easily by line
Good!
削除I think<= unnecessary
allows me to chat with ...
I think the app makes my life more better.
返信削除Some apps enable us to study anywhere.
Also, we cannot get lost when we use map application.
Good!
削除#3 For example, when I use ...
I think app makes my life better.
返信削除By using SNS, people can exchange messages to many people on the Internet.
They can find someone who has a common hobby.
Very well explained but what particular app?
削除hobby=> the same interest as mine
Shizuka
返信削除I often use apple music.
Sometimes, People voice makes me feel bad.
The music helps me to block out sounds.
Good!
削除people's voice? => I am sometimes annoyed by ...
Yes. I often use line and it is easy to text messages to anyone even if they are in different prices. Also I can send some photos and movies quickly.
返信削除Good!
削除#3 share