2025年5月7日水曜日

Eiken Speaking-May 7

Some people say that there are people who *harass others repeatedly on the Internet. 
What do you think about that?
*harass  to continue to annoy or upset someone: The police continued to harass refugees.
harass-harassed-harassing, harassment
embarrass-embarrassed-embarrassing,     annoy-annoyed-annoying
hurt the feelings of, offend-offensive, make one’s life difficult


10 件のコメント:

  1. I think they forget people on the Internet
    The Internet users can’t see other users face directly
    Also they feel stress on their lives and they use internet to release it

    返信削除
  2. I think it is a bad influence for people. We should follow the rule when we post SNS. Also, it is likely to hurt someone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. is a bad influence=> give/have bad ... on
      rules post what?
      what/who hurts someone?

      削除
  3. I think it is not good situation for people.
    Things written on the Internet stay there for long time.
    So a bullied person may see it many times and feel sad.

    返信削除

  4. I think it has a bad influence. People heart others easily because they can hide their names. It is so harmful that SNS administer should manage their post.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. influence on what/who???
      heart=> hurt
      manage=> police

      削除
  5. Shizuka
    I think they are a bad influence for people. They harass people to relieve stress. We should help people they hurt.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. "they"<=? are a bad influence=> have bad influence on ...
      relieve their stress
      people they hurt=> those who are ...

      削除