2017年6月15日木曜日

Review-Jr.3-Jun.15th

1. Ronは孤独そうです。(lonely) seem
   彼は彼の新しいクラスの誰も知らないようです。  seem
2. Fredは彼が高校を卒業してから何をしたいのか分かりません。
  (graduate from high school)
3. 母は私にもっと勉強しなさいと言いました。
   私は母に同じことを毎日言わないで欲しいと頼みました。(the same thing) 

22 件のコメント:

  1. 1. Ron seems lonely.
    He doesn’t seem to know anyone in his new class.
    2. Fred doesn’t know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school.
    3. Mom told me to study harder last night.
    I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

    返信削除
  2. 1.Ron seems to be lonely.
    He doesn't seem to know anyone of his new class.
    2.Fred does't know what he wants to do after graduate from high school.
    3.Mom told me to study harder.
    I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 1.He doesn't seem to know anyone in his new class.
      2.Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school.

      削除
  3. Ron seems lonely.He doesn't seem to know anyone in our new class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduate from high school.
    My mother told me to study harder.I asked her not to say the same things every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He doesn't seem to know anyone in his new class.
      Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school.

      削除
  4. Ron seems lonly.
    Ron doesn't seem to know anyone in his new class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduates from his high school.
    Mom told me to study harder.
    I asked her not to tell the same thing every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ron seems lonely.
      I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

      削除
  5. Ron seems lonely.
    He dosen't seem to know anyone in his new class.
    Fred dosen't know what he wants to do when he graduate from high school.
    Mom said me study more.
    I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

    返信削除
  6. Ron seem lonely.
    He seem doesn't know anyone in his new class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduate from high school.
    Mom tells me to study more.
    I asked her not to told me the same thing every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ron seems lonely.
      He dosen't seem to know everyone im his new class.
      Mom tells me to study harder last night.
      I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

      削除
  7. Ron seems lonely.
    He doesn't seem know to anyone in his new class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduate from high school
    My mother told me to study hard.
    I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He doesn't seem to know anyone in his new class.
      Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school.

      削除
  8. Ron seems lonely.
    He doesn't know seem to anyone in his class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do graduate from high school.
    Mom told me to study hard.
    I asked her not to tell me the same thing.

    返信削除
  9. Ron seems lonely. He doesn't seem know anyone in his new class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school.
    Mom told me to study harder.
    I asked her not to tell me same thing every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I asked her not to tell me the same thing every day.

      削除
  10. Rpn seems lonely.
    He dosen't seem enyone in his new class.
    Fred dosen't know that he wants to do enything when he graduate high school.
    Mom told me "study hard".
    I asked her not to say the same thing everyday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred dosen't seem know anyone in his new class.
      Mom told me to study hard.
      Fred dosen't know what he

      削除
  11. Ron seems lonely.
    he doesn't seem to know anyone in his class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduates from high school.
    Mom told me to study harder.
    i asked her not to tell me the same thing.

    返信削除
  12. He seems lonely.He doesn't seem to know anyone in his class.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he greduates from high school.
    Mom told me to study harder.I askd her to not to tells me the same thing.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
  13. Ron seems lonely.
    He doesn't seem to anyone in his new class mate.
    Fred doesn't know what he wants to do when he graduate from high school.
    My mom told me to study harder.
    I asked her not to say the same things every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He doesn't seem to know anyone in his class.

      削除