1. Don’t remind me of that. I’ll do it when I finish my dinner. 2. Aunt Barbara hasn’t slept enough since she came to England. 3. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes. She has come to our house once. Mom was nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your Mom yet? Yes. She has come to our house once. Mom was nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I will do it when I finish dinner. Aunt Barbara haven't slept enough since she came England. Have you intorduece Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes,She came our home onec. My mom was nervaus.
Aunt barbra hasn'tslept enough since she came to England. have you intordueced jennfer to your mom yet? Yes,She has came to our home onec. My mom was nervous
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet? Yes. She's come to our house once. My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunta Barbara hasn't selpt enough time when she came to England. Have you intorduced Jennifer to your mom yet. Yes. She came to our house once. She was nervos.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it after I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enogh since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother? Yes. She has come to our house oncce. My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you intraduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes. She came to our house once. Mom was nurvous.
Don't remind of that. I'll do it when I finished my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't plept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes. She's come my house once. My mom was nervus.
1.Don't remind me of that. I will do it when I finish my dinner. 2.Aunt Barbara has never slept enough since she came to England. 3.Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet? Yes, I have. She has come our house once. Mom was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.I'll do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barba hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?-Yes,I have.She has came our house once.Mom was nervous.
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish dinner. Aunt Babara hasn't slept enough since she come to England. Have you intreduce Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes.She has been to come our houce once. My mom was nouvers.
Don't remind it to me. I will do it when I finish my dinner. Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England. Have you introduce Jennifer yet? Yes I have. She has came to our house once. My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me that. I would do it after dinner. Aunt Babara hasn't slept enough since she comes to England. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet? Yes.She has come to our house once. Mother was nervose.
1. Don’t remind me of that.
返信削除I’ll do it when I finish my dinner.
2. Aunt Barbara hasn’t slept enough since she came to England.
3. Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes. She has come to our house once.
Mom was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your Mom yet?
Yes. She has come to our house once.
Mom was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I will do it when I finish dinner.
Aunt Barbara haven't slept enough since she came England.
Have you intorduece Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes,She came our home onec.
My mom was nervaus.
Aunt barbra hasn'tslept enough since she came to England.
削除have you intordueced jennfer to your mom yet?
Yes,She has came to our home onec.
My mom was nervous
Don't remind me of that. I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
返信削除Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet? Yes. She's come to our house once. My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunta Barbara hasn't selpt enough time when she came to England.
Have you intorduced Jennifer to your mom yet.
Yes. She came to our house once.
She was nervos.
Aunt Barbara hasn't selpt enough since she came to England.
削除She has came to our houce once.
Mom was nervos.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it after I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enogh since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother?
Yes. She has come to our house oncce.
My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you intraduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes. She came to our house once.
Mom was nurvous.
introduce
削除She has come to our house once.
Don't remind of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finished my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't plept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes. She's come my house once.
My mom was nervus.
1.Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I will do it when I finish my dinner.
2.Aunt Barbara has never slept enough since she came to England.
3.Have you introduced Jennifer to your mother yet?
Yes, I have. She has come our house once.
Mom was nervous.
2.Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
削除3.She has come to our house once.
Don't remind me of that.I'll do it when I finish my dinner.
返信削除Aunt Barba hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?-Yes,I have.She has came our house once.Mom was nervous.
She has come our house one.
削除Don't remind me of that.
返信削除I'll do it when I finish dinner.
Aunt Babara hasn't slept enough since she come to England.
Have you intreduce Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes.She has been to come our houce once.
My mom was nouvers.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除Don't remind it to me.
返信削除I will do it when I finish my dinner.
Aunt Barbara hasn't slept enough since she came to England.
Have you introduce Jennifer yet?
Yes I have. She has came to our house once.
My mother was nervous.
Don't remind me that.
返信削除I would do it after dinner.
Aunt Babara hasn't slept enough since she comes to England.
Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?
Yes.She has come to our house once.
Mother was nervose.
Don't remind me of that.
返信削除Have you introduced Jennifer to your mom yet?