1. I think people should exercise regularly. There are two reasons.
2-1. First, regular exercise is good for our health.
2-2. We can make a strong body and become healthier.
3-1. Second, regular exercise is good for our mind.
3-2. For example, we can refresh ourselves by doing yoga.
4. For these reasons, regular exercise is good for health.
(58 words)
Question: Do you think students should take part in club activities at school?
I think that students should
take part in club activities. I have two reasons.
First, students can make friends.
For example, my best friend and
I are both on the school tennis club.
Second, students enjoy doing something every
day.
If they go home right
after classes, they have nothing to do at home.
Club
activities are good for students.
(60 words)
I think that students should take part in club activities. I have two reasons.
返信削除First, students can enjoy school life .
Students can make a lot of friends, so students can hung out with them friends.
Second, club is good for our future.
I couldn't use honorific expressions to my sennpai, but now, I can use it, so we can learn courtesy in club.
Club activities are good for students.