解答は4つの観点で採点されます。観点ごとに0~4点の5段階で評価され、得点の満点は16点となります。
内容 課題で求められている内容(意見とそれに沿った理由2つ)が含まれているかどうか
- アドバイス :
構成 英文の構成や流れがわかりやすく論理的であるか
- アドバイス :
語彙 課題に相応しい語彙を正しく使えているか
- アドバイス :
文法 文構造のバリエーションやそれらを正しく使えているか
- アドバイス :
・あなたは外国人の知り合いから次のQuestionをされました。Questionに対し、あなたの意見と理由2つを英語で書きなさい。・かならずQuestionに対応した答えを書いてください。
・語数の目安: 50~60語 => 5~6 Short Sentences
1. Answer.
2-1. Reason-1 -> 2-2. Explain/Example
3-1. Reason-2 -> 3-2. Explain/Example
4. Conclusion.
Example: Do you think people should exercise regularly?
1. I think people should exercise regularly. There are two reasons.
2-1. First, regular exercise is good for our health.
2-2. We can make a strong body and become healthier.
3-1. Second, regular exercise is good for our mind.
3-2. For example, we can refresh ourselves by doing yoga.
4. For these reasons, regular exercise is good for health.
4. For these reasons, regular exercise is good for health.
(58 words)
Question: Do you think students should take part in club activities at school?
I think students should take part in club activities at school. There are two reasons.
返信削除First, club activities is good chance to make new friends.
We can make a lot of friends and make many great memories.
Second, club activities is great chance to find a new hobby.
If we can find a new hobby, our life becomes more fanny.
I think students should take part in club acctivities at school. Threre are two reasons.
削除First, club actvities is good chance to make new friends.
For example, I made many new friends in my club, and we spend a good time in the actvities.
Second, club actvities is great chance to find a new hobby.
If you can find a new hobby, you will be able to spent a good life in your future.
For these reasons, club actvities is great for our lives.
If we can find a new hobby, we will be able to spend a good life in our future.
削除I think students should take part in club activities at school. I have two reasons.First in club activities, we can learn how to comunicate with otheres. Comunication will be important in the future. Second, club activities are fun. We can do our favorite things in club activities.For these reasons, club activities is very important to us.
返信削除I think students should take part in club activiteis at school. I have two reasons. First we can learn how to comunicate with otheres. Comunication will be important in the future. Second, we have to help each other. For example,when we play team sport, we have to help each other. For these reasons,club activities is important to us.
削除I think students should take part in club activities at school.I have two reasons.
返信削除First,I'm a member of the brass band club.
I became busy but I enjoy it now.
Second,my friend is a member of basketball club.
When she is a member of basketball club,she became healthier.
So,I think students should take part in club activities at school.
I think students should take part in club activities at scool.
削除I have two reasons.
First,I joining brass band.
I become busy but I enjoy club now.
Second,my friends play basketball everyday in her club.
She is healthier since she start playing basketball.
For three reasons,students should take part in club activities at scool.
I think students should take part in club activites at school.There two reasons.
返信削除First,students should take part in club activites at school is good for found our hobby.
We can do somethig experiences.
Second,students should take part in club activites at school is good for found our specialty .
For example,we can do something everyday.
I think students should take part in club activites.I have two reasons.
削除First,studens can make many friends.
For example,I had a little friends when I was elementury school students but I have many friends now.
Second,students can do something hard everryday.
Because students found our specialty.
I think students should take part in club activities at school.There are two reasons.
返信削除First, I think we can learn about very important things or advais.When you make a wrong, someone will tell you wonderful advaise, and we can get a special experience.
Second, we can make a good friend. And I also think it's good for making a friendship and it's getting closer and closer with your friends.
For these reasons, take part in club is good for make friends and experience.
First, you can make a special experience.
削除For example, when I made a misstakes,members told me some great advaise.Then, I did well at the club activities and got a special experience.
Second,it's good for making friends.
For example,I found one of my best friend in club activitie, and we are good friend now.
I think students should take part in club activities at school.
返信削除First, club activities is make strong friendships. Because we have done club activities for a long time. So make strong friendships.
Second, club activities is good at for our healthier. For example, sports club are movement many times.
I have two reasons. First, we can make strong a friendships.
削除We practice hard about club activities together.
Second, we can good at for our health.
For example, sports club are hard activating everyday.
I think people should take part in club activiies at school. There are two reasons.
返信削除First,we can make our new hobby.For example, I'm in the school brass band and I like to play musical instrument very much now.
Second,we can learn a lot of things there.We can make strong mental.
For these reasons, club activities become our important things.
I have two reasons.
削除First, we can make new hobby. For example,I'm in the school brass band and my hobby is playing musical instrument now.
Second,we can make many friends there.We alwas talk with same band's friends and we are very nice friends now.
Club activities will become our important things.
I think students should take part in club activities at school.
返信削除There are two reasons.
First, I san make new freinds.
For example, if we ga to match, we can know another school student.
Second, we can learn to do it.
For example, I play table tennis, I learn playing table tennis.
First.
削除For example, if we go to the match,we can meet another school student.
And we can know other school students.
Second, we can learn about club activities.
For example, I play table tennis in club activity at school.
I can learn about table tennis.
1.I think students should take part in club activities at scool.There are two main reasons.
返信削除2-1.First we think how to be good club is important.2-2We think it when we have part.
3-1.Second we can explain part's importance.3-2It will be good for us.
1.I think students should take parts in club activities.There are two main reasons.
削除2-1.First,I can make some friends.My club members are very kind and we always talking at school.
3-2.Second,I can learn something in my club activity.For example,I could learn I shouldn't give up.
For these reasons,I think club activities is important.
I think studens should take part in club activities at school.There are two reasons.
返信削除First, studens take part in club is good for relaxing.
When we play something, we are rlaxing.
Second, students take part in club is good for studies.
We play something before we study himework very quiekly.
For these reasons, student take part in club is good for relaxing.
I think students should take part in club activities at school.there are two reasons.
返信削除First,club activities are making very good memory.
We can enjoy scholl life.
seconds,Culb ativiteis are to play favorite activitise with our good scholl friends and learn many inportant things.
First,We can make good memory.
削除For example,I'm in the basketball club
First,We can make good memory.
削除For example,I'm in the basketball club
I think students should take part in club activities at school.There are two reasons.
返信削除First,clab activities is good for their hobbys.
They can find to good hobby by club activities.
Second,club activities is good for thier them skill.
First,We can find a new hobbys.For example,I like basket ball on my club activites.
削除Second,We can enjoy school life.I always enjoy play basketball with my any friends.
I think students should take part in club activities at school.
返信削除First,clud activities is make a health body.
club activitie is play with my friends so, it is very fun.
Second, club activities is need to my school life.
I can play able to my favorite things is paying.
I think students should take part in club activities at school.
削除First, clud actvities can play something to do.
For example, I play tennis to make a health body.
Second, club activities is need to my school life.
We can make a lot of friends.
We can play something to do.
削除For these reasons, students should take a part in club activities at school.