1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefectures. 2. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I’ve never been there before. But I’ve been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano river is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan. It goes through in Gunma, Nagano, and Niigata prefecture. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I never been there before. But I've been to London once. I went there to see my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano, and Niigata prefecture. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I've never been there. But I have been to London once. I went to there to meet my aunt two years ago.
Shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunnma,Nagano and Nigata prefecture. Have you ever been to Oxford? No.I have never been there before. But I have been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two ywars ago.
1.The Sinano river is 367 km and it is the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano, Niigata prefectures. 2.Have you ever been to Oxford? No, I haven't. I haven't been there. But I have been to London. I went there to meet my aunt 2 years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma,Nagano and Niigata prefectures. I've never been there before, But I've been to London once.
The Shinano River is 367km the longest river in Japan. It's goes through Ginma, Nagano and Niigata prefecturs. Have you ever been to Oxford? No, I have never been there before. But I went to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano River is 367 km long and longest river in Japan . It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Nigata prefectures. Have you ever been to the Oxford? No. I've never been there before, but I've been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The shins of river is 367 km and it's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It go through Gunma,Nagano and Niigata.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I've never been there.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to see my aunt two years ago.
The shinano of river is 367 km long and it's the longest river in Japan.
削除It goes through Gunma,Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I've never been there.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to see my aunt two years ago.
1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
2. Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I’ve never been there before.
But I’ve been to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano river is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through in Gunma, Nagano, and Niigata prefecture.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I never been there before.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to see my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano, and Niigata prefecture.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I've never been there.
But I have been to London once.
I went to there to meet my aunt two years ago.
It goes through Gunma, Nagano, and Nigata prefectures.
削除I've never been there before.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
Shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunnma,Nagano and Nigata prefecture.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No.I have never been there before.
But I have been to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt two ywars ago.
The Shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
削除It goes through Gunma,Nagano and Nigata prefectures.
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
削除1.The Sinano river is 367 km and it is the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano, Niigata prefectures.
2.Have you ever been to Oxford?
No, I haven't. I haven't been there.
But I have been to London.
I went there to meet my aunt 2 years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
削除It goes through Gunma,Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
I've never been there before,
But I've been to London once.
The Shinano River is 367km the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It's goes through Ginma, Nagano and Niigata prefecturs.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No, I have never been there before.
But I went to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
削除But I've been to London once.
The Shinano River is 367 km long and longest river in Japan . It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Nigata
返信削除prefectures.
Have you ever been to the Oxford?
No. I've never been there before, but I've been to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.