1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan. 2. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I’ve never been there before. But I’ve been to London once.
1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefectures. 2. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I’ve never been there before. But I’ve been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano River is 367 kilometers long and it's the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Nigata. Have you been to Oxford? No. I haven't been there before. But I've been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt.
1. The Shinano river is 367km long, and it's the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata. 2. Have you ever been to Oxford before? No. I've never been there. But I've been to London once. I went there to meet my grandmother two yeas ago.
The Shinano River is 367 km long. It's the longest river in Japan. It go through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata. Have you been to Oxford? No. I’ve never been there before. But I’ve been to London. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Sinano river is 367km long, and it is the longest river in Japan. It goes through gunma, nagano,and niigata. Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I've never been there before. But I've been to London once. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata. Have you been to Oxford? - No. I haven't been there before. But I have visited in London once. I went there to meet my aunt 2 years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long,so it is the longest river in Japan. It go through Gunnma, Nagano and Nigata. Have you been to Oxford? No. I've never been to there before. But I've been to London once. I went to here to meet my aunt two years ago.
The shinano River is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan. It goes through Gunma, Nagan and Niigata perefectures Have you ever been to Oxford? No. I haven't been there before. But I've been London once. I've been there to met my aunt 2 years ago.
The Sinano river is 367 km long, It's the longest river in Japan. This is goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefecture. Have you been to Oxford? No. I haven't been to there. But I've been to London once. I've met my aunt there for two years.
Shinano river is 367km long and it is the longest river in Japan. It goes through gunma, nagano and nigata. Have you been to Oxford? No. I've never been there. But I've been to London once. I went there to meat my aunt two years ago.
Shinano river is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan. It goes throgh Gunma,Nagano and Niigata. Have you ever been to Oxford?-No.I've never go there.But I've been to London once. I went there to meet my grandmather two years ago.
The Shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan. It is go through to Gunma,Nagano and Niigata. Have you ever been to Oxford? No.I've never been there before. But I've been to London once. I've meat my aunt to go there for 2 years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long and it is the most longestt river in Japan. It go through Gunma,Nagano and Nigata. Have you ever been to Oxford? No,I have never been there. But I have been London once. I have go there to see my aunt two years ago.
1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan.
返信削除2. Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I’ve never been there before.
But I’ve been to London once.
1. The Shinano River is 367 km long and the longest river in Japan.
削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
2. Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I’ve never been there before.
But I’ve been to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano River is 367 kilometers long and it's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Nigata.
Have you been to Oxford?
No. I haven't been there before.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
削除No. I’ve never been there before.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
1. The Shinano river is 367km long, and it's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata.
2. Have you ever been to Oxford before?
No. I've never been there.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to meet my grandmother two yeas ago.
2. I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
削除The Shinano River is 367 km long.
返信削除It's the longest river in Japan.
It go through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata.
Have you been to Oxford?
No. I’ve never been there before.
But I’ve been to London.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
It goes through Gunma,Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
削除Have you ever been to Oxford?
But I've been to London once.
The Sinano river is 367km long, and it is the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through gunma, nagano,and niigata.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I've never been there before.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata.
Have you been to Oxford?
- No. I haven't been there before.
But I have visited in London once.
I went there to meet my aunt 2 years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long,so it is the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It go through Gunnma, Nagano and Nigata.
Have you been to Oxford?
No. I've never been to there before.
But I've been to London once.
I went to here to meet my aunt two years ago.
The Shinao River is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
削除I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
The shinano River is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through Gunma, Nagan and Niigata perefectures
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No. I haven't been there before.
But I've been London once.
I've been there to met my aunt 2 years ago.
I went there to meet my aunt 2 years ago.
削除The Sinano river is 367 km long, It's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除This is goes through Gunma, Nagano and Niigata prefecture.
Have you been to Oxford?
No. I haven't been to there.
But I've been to London once.
I've met my aunt there for two years.
Shinano river is 367km long and it is the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes through gunma, nagano and nigata.
Have you been to Oxford?
No. I've never been there.
But I've been to London once.
I went there to meat my aunt two years ago.
The Shinano river is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan.
削除I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
Shinano river is 367km long and it's the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It goes throgh Gunma,Nagano and Niigata.
Have you ever been to Oxford?-No.I've never go there.But I've been to London once.
I went there to meet my grandmather two years ago.
I went there to meet my aunt two years ago.
削除It goes throgh Gunma ,Nagano and Niigata prefectures.
The Shinano river is 367km long.
The Shinano river is 367km long and the longest river in Japan.
返信削除It is go through to Gunma,Nagano and Niigata.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No.I've never been there before.
But I've been to London once.
I've meat my aunt to go there for 2 years ago.
The Shinano River is 367km long and it is the most longestt river in Japan.
返信削除It go through Gunma,Nagano and Nigata.
Have you ever been to Oxford?
No,I have never been there.
But I have been London once.
I have go there to see my aunt two years ago.