Danny is 45 years old. He looks younger than he is. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It is the tallest tower in the world. I got home late this afternoon. So did I. I didn't have dinner. Neither did I. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. Neither have I. I'm so starving. So am I.
Danny is 45 years old. He looks yunger than his old. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It's the tallest tower in the world. I got home late today. So, did I. I didn't eat dinner. Neither, did I. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. Neither, have I. I'm very hungry. So, am I.
Danny is 45 years old. He looks younger than he is. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It is the tallest tower in the world. I got home late this afternoon. So did I. I didn't eaten dinner. Neither did I. I haven't eaten anything since lunch. Neither have I. I'm starving. So am I.
Danny is 45years old. He is younger than he look. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It is the tallest tower in the world. I got home late this afternoon. So did I. I didn't eat dinner tonight. Neither did I. I haven't eaten anything since lunch today. Neither have I. I'm starving now. So sm I.
1-1. Danny is 45 years old. He looks older than he is. 1-2. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It’s the tallest tower in the world. 2-1. I got home late this afternoon. -> So did I. 2-2. I didn’t have time to eat dinner. -> Neither did I. 2-3. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. -> Neither have I. 2-4. I’m starving. -> So am I.
Danny is 45 years old. He is younger than his age. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It is a tallest of the world building. I came back home this afternoon late. So did I. I haven't dinner . Neither did I. I haven't had anything since lunchtime. Neither have I. I am so hangry. So am I.
1-1.Danny is 45 years old. He looks younger than his old. 1-2.Tokyo sky tree was built in 2012. It is the tallest tower in the world. 2-1.I came home late this afternoon. So did I. 2-2.I didn't eat dinner. Neither did I. 2-3.I haven't eaten anything since this evening. Neither have I. 2-4.I'm very hungry. So am I.
Danny is 45 years old. He is younger than I thought. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012. It is the tallest tower in the world. I got home late this afternoon. So did I. I didn't have dinner. Nither did I. I haven't eat anything since lunch. Nither have I. I'm sterving. So am I.
Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He looks younger than he is.
Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It is the tallest tower in the world.
I got home late this afternoon.
So did I.
I didn't have dinner.
Neither did I.
I haven't eaten anything since lunch.
Neither have I.
I'm so starving.
So am I.
I'm starving.
削除Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He looks yunger than his old.
Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It's the tallest tower in the world.
I got home late today.
So, did I.
I didn't eat dinner.
Neither, did I.
I haven't eaten anything since lunch.
Neither, have I.
I'm very hungry.
So, am I.
He looks younger than he is.
削除So did I.
Neither did I.
I'm starving.
削除Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He looks younger than he is.
Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It is the tallest tower in the world.
I got home late this afternoon.
So did I.
I didn't eaten dinner.
Neither did I.
I haven't eaten anything since lunch.
Neither have I.
I'm starving.
So am I.
I didn't have time to eat dinner.
削除Danny is 45years old.
返信削除He is younger than he look.
Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It is the tallest tower in the world.
I got home late this afternoon.
So did I.
I didn't eat dinner tonight.
Neither did I.
I haven't eaten anything since lunch today.
Neither have I.
I'm starving now.
So sm I.
He looks older than he is.
削除I didn't have time to eat dinner.
削除1-1. Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He looks older than he is.
1-2. Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It’s the tallest tower in the world.
2-1. I got home late this afternoon.
-> So did I.
2-2. I didn’t have time to eat dinner.
-> Neither did I.
2-3. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch.
-> Neither have I.
2-4. I’m starving.
-> So am I.
Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He is younger than his age.
Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It is a tallest of the world building.
I came back home this afternoon late.
So did I.
I haven't dinner .
Neither did I.
I haven't had anything since lunchtime.
Neither have I.
I am so hangry.
So am I.
1-1.Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He looks younger than his old.
1-2.Tokyo sky tree was built in 2012.
It is the tallest tower in the world.
2-1.I came home late this afternoon.
So did I.
2-2.I didn't eat dinner.
Neither did I.
2-3.I haven't eaten anything since this evening.
Neither have I.
2-4.I'm very hungry.
So am I.
He looks younger than he is.
削除I got home late this afternoon.
Danny is 45 years old.
返信削除He is younger than I thought.
Tokyo Sky Tree was built in 2012.
It is the tallest tower in the world.
I got home late this afternoon.
So did I.
I didn't have dinner.
Nither did I.
I haven't eat anything since lunch.
Nither have I.
I'm sterving.
So am I.