1. 私は初めて~を食べたのを覚えています。(my first time) 私はそれを最初に食べて以来ずっと大好きです。(for the first time) 2. JenniferはRonのことをどれだけ(期間)知っていますか? 彼女はOcean High Schoolに入学以来ずっと彼のことを知っています。 3. Fredはその夜に宿題をすると言いました。 4. 私は料理するのが好きです。 =>私もです。 でも私はお皿洗いは嫌いです。 =>私もです。
1. I remember my first time to eat ~. I’ve loved it/them since I ate it for the first time. 2. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. 3. Fred said he would do his homework that night. 4. I like cooking. => So do I. But I don’t like washing the dishes. => Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat a banana. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him sice she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he would do his homework that day. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Neither do I.
1. I remenber my first time to eat apple. I've liked it since I ate it for the first time. 2. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. 3. Fred said he would do his homework that night. 4. I like to cook. -So do I. -But I don't like washing the dishes. -Neither do I.
I remember my first time to ate banana. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifar known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High school. Fred said he would do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I, but I don't like washing the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to ate rice. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She's known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he will do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like wash the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat pizza. I've loved it since for the first time to eat. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred says he would do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like wadhing the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat tomato. I've liked it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he would do his homework this night. I like cooking.-So do I. But I don't like washing dishes.-Nither did I.
I remember my first time I ate pasta. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has know him since she enterd Osean High School. Fred said he would do his homework this evening. I like cooking. So,do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Neither,do I.
I remember my first time to eat aplle . I've love them to eat fot the first time. How long has Jennifer known about Ron. She has known about him when she entered in Ocean High School. Fred said,he would do homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Neather do I.
I remember my first time to eat an orange. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he did homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like to wash dishes. Nither do I.
I remember my first time to ate tomato . I like this food to ate for the first time. How long does Jennifer known for Ron? She known him since she arrive Ocean High Scool. Fred said he's do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washes the dishes. Niether do I.
I remember my first time to eat tomato. I’ve loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he would do his homework that night. But I don’t like washing the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat apple. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he would do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat pizza. I've love to eat it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since entered Ocean High School. Fred said he would do his homework that night. I like cooking . So do I. But I don't like wash the dishes. Neither do I.
1. I remember my first time to eat ~.
返信削除I’ve loved it/them since I ate it for the first time.
2. How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
3. Fred said he would do his homework that night.
4. I like cooking. => So do I.
But I don’t like washing the dishes. => Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat a banana.
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him sice she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he would do his homework that day.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither do I.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
削除1. I remenber my first time to eat apple.
返信削除I've liked it since I ate it for the first time.
2. How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
3. Fred said he would do his homework that night.
4. I like to cook.
-So do I.
-But I don't like washing the dishes.
-Neither do I.
1. I remenber my first time to eat an apple.
削除I remember my first time to ate banana.
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifar known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I, but I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat a banana.
削除I remember my first time to ate rice. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
返信削除How long has Jennifer known Ron? She's known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he will do his homework that night.
I like cooking. So do I.
But I don't like wash the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat rice.
削除Fred said he would do his homework that night.
But I don't like wash the dishes.
I remember my first time to eat pizza.
返信削除I've loved it since for the first time to eat.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred says he would do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like wadhing the dishes.
Neither do I.
washing the dishes
削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
削除I remember my first time to eat tomato.
返信削除I've liked it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he would do his homework this night.
I like cooking.-So do I.
But I don't like washing dishes.-Nither did I.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
削除She has known him since she enterd Ocean High school.
I don't like washing the dishes.
I remember my first time I ate pasta.
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has know him since she enterd Osean High School.
Fred said he would do his homework this evening.
I like cooking.
So,do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither,do I.
I remember my first time to eat aplle .
返信削除I've love them to eat fot the first time.
How long has Jennifer known about Ron.
She has known about him when she entered in Ocean High School.
Fred said,he would do homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Neather do I.
I remember my first time to eat an apple.
削除I've love it since Iate for the first time.
Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat an orange.
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he did homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like to wash dishes.
Nither do I.
I remember my first time to ate tomato .
返信削除I like this food to ate for the first time.
How long does Jennifer known for Ron?
She known him since she arrive Ocean High Scool.
Fred said he's do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washes the dishes.
Niether do I.
I remember my first time to eat tomato.
削除I’ve loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
But I don’t like washing the dishes.
Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat apple.
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat an apple.
削除I remember my first time to eat pizza.
返信削除I've love to eat it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
I like cooking .
So do I.
But I don't like wash the dishes.
Neither do I.