1. 私は初めて~を食べたのを覚えています。(my first time) 私はそれを最初に食べて以来ずっと大好きです。(for the first time) 2. JenniferはRonのことをどれだけ(期間)知っていますか? 彼女はOcean High Schoolに入学以来ずっと彼のことを知っています。 3. Fredはその夜に宿題をすると言いました。 4. 私は料理するのが好きです。 =>私もです。 でも私はお皿洗いは嫌いです。 =>私もです。
I remember my first time to eat karaage. I loved it since I ate it first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he will do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat pizza. I've loved it since I eat it for the first time. How long have you known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High school. Fred said he would do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Neither Do I.
1. I remember my first time to eat ~. I’ve loved it/them since I ate it for the first time. 2. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she entered Ocean High School. 3. Fred said he would do his homework that night. 4. I like cooking. => So do I. But I don’t like washing the dishes. => Neither do I.
I remember that I ate soba my first time. I've liked it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jenifar known Ron? She's known him since she entered Ocean High School. Fred said he'll do his homework that night. I like cooking. So do I. I don't like washing the dishes. Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat ~ . I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron ? She has known him since she entered Ocean High school. Fred said he'll do his homework in that night. I like cooking . So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes . Neither do I.
1.I remember my first time to eat Oden. I've loved it since I ate it for the first time. 2.How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since entered Ocean High School. 3.Fred said he did his homework that night. 4.I like cooking. =>So do I. But I don't like wash the dishes. =>Neither do I.
I remenber my first time to eat pasta. I have loved it since for the first time. How long has Jennifer known Ron? She has known him since she enterd Ocean High Scholl. Fred said he would do his homework the night. I like cooking. So do I. But I don't like washing the dishes. Nither do I.
I remember my first time to eat karaage.
返信削除I loved it since I ate it first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he will do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither do I.
I have loved it since I ate it for the first time.
削除Fred said he would do his homework that night.
I remember my first time to eat pizza.
返信削除I've loved it since I eat it for the first time.
How long have you known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither Do I.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
削除1. I remember my first time to eat ~.
返信削除I’ve loved it/them since I ate it for the first time.
2. How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
3. Fred said he would do his homework that night.
4. I like cooking. => So do I.
But I don’t like washing the dishes. => Neither do I.
I remember that I ate soba my first time.
返信削除I've liked it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jenifar known Ron?
She's known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he'll do his homework that night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
I don't like washing the dishes.
Neither do I.
I remember my first time to eat soba.
削除How long has Jennifer known Ron?
Fred said he would do his homework that night.
削除I remember my first time to eat ~ .
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron ?
She has known him since she entered Ocean High school.
Fred said he'll do his homework in that night.
I like cooking .
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes .
Neither do I.
1.I remember my first time to eat Oden.
返信削除I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
2.How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since entered Ocean High School.
3.Fred said he did his homework that night.
4.I like cooking.
=>So do I.
But I don't like wash the dishes.
=>Neither do I.
I've loved it since I ate it for the first time.
削除She has known him since she entered Ocean High School.
Fred said he would do his home work that night
I remenber my first time to eat pasta.
返信削除I have loved it since for the first time.
How long has Jennifer known Ron?
She has known him since she enterd Ocean High Scholl.
Fred said he would do his homework the night.
I like cooking.
So do I.
But I don't like washing the dishes.
Nither do I.