When I saw the math test,I though it would be easy. I found it much more difficult than I though. I haven't watched the Beauty and Beast movie yet. I wander if it's as interesting as my friend said.
1. When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy. I found it much more difficult than I thought. 2. I haven’t watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet. I wonder if it’s as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw a math exam, I thought it would be easy. I found it was much more difficult than I thought. I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet. I wonder it's as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test,I think it would be easy. I found it much more difficult than I thought. I haven't watched the Beauty and Beast yet. I wounder it is as interesting as my friend said.
1.When I saw the math test, it was easier than I thought. I found it was more difficult than I thought. 2.I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet. I wander if it is as interesting as my friend say.
1. when I saw the math test,I thought it would be easy. I found it mach more difficult than I thought. 2.I wonder if it's as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test,I thought it would be easy. I found it's much more difficult than I thought. I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast yet. I wonder it's as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy. I found it is much more difficult than I thought. I haven't seen "Beauty and the Beast" yet. I wonder if it is as intresting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test,I though it would be easy.
返信削除I found it much more difficult than I though.
I haven't watched the Beauty and Beast movie yet.
I wander if it's as interesting as my friend said.
I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet.
削除I wonder if it's as interesting as my friend said.
1. When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy.
返信削除I found it much more difficult than I thought.
2. I haven’t watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet.
I wonder if it’s as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw a math exam, I thought it would be easy.
返信削除I found it was much more difficult than I thought.
I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet.
I wonder it's as interesting as my friend said.
I found it much more difficult than I thought.
削除When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy.
削除I wonder if it's as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test,I think it would be easy.
返信削除I found it much more difficult than I thought.
I haven't watched the Beauty and Beast yet.
I wounder it is as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy.
削除I wonder if it's as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy.
削除I wonder if it's as interesting as my friend said.
1.When I saw the math test, it was easier than I thought.
返信削除I found it was more difficult than I thought.
2.I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet.
I wander if it is as interesting as my friend say.
1. when I saw the math test,I thought it would be easy.
削除I found it mach more difficult than I thought.
2.I wonder if it's as interesting as my friend said.
When I saw the math test,I thought it would be easy.
返信削除I found it's much more difficult than I thought.
I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast yet.
I wonder it's as interesting as my friend said.
I found it was much more difficult than I thought.
削除I haven't watched Beauty and the Beast movie yet.
When I saw the math test, I thought it would be easy.
返信削除I found it is much more difficult than I thought.
I haven't seen "Beauty and the Beast" yet.
I wonder if it is as intresting as my friend said.
I found it much more difficult than I thought.
削除