2017年6月22日木曜日

Review-Jr.3-Jun.22nd

1. 私はあなたがどれだけうまくギターを弾けるか知っています。
 しかし私はあなたに将来役に立つスキルを身につけて欲しい。
2. Ronは宿題で忙しいと言っています。
 彼は月曜日までにそれを終えなければならないと言っています。
3. Fred said, “I will study harder to improve my grades.” 
 => Fred said he

11 件のコメント:

  1. I know how well you play the guiter.
    But I want to learn useful skils for the future.
    Ron says he has busy with his homework .
    He says he has to finish it bu Monday.
    Fred said he would study haeder to improve his grades.

    返信削除
  2. 1. I know how well you play the guitar.
    But I want you to learn a useful skill for your future.
    2. Ron says he’s busy with his homework.
    He says he has to finish it by Monday.
    3. Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.

    返信削除
  3. I know how well you play the guitar.
    But I want you to learn a useful skill for your future.
    Ron says he's busy with his homework.
    He says he has to finish it by Monday.
    Fred said he would study harder to improve his grade.

    返信削除
  4. I know how well you play the guitar.
    But I want you to learn a useful skill for your future.
    Ron says he is busy with his homework.
    He says he has to finish it by Monday.
    Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.

    返信削除
  5. I know how well you play the gitter.
    But I want you to get useful skill in the future.
    Ron says he is busy to do his homework.
    He says he has finished that on Monday.
    Fred said he would study harder to improve my grades.

    返信削除
  6. I know how well you play the guitar.
    But I want you to get a useful skill for your future.
    Ron says he is busy with his homework.
    He says he has to finish it by Monday.
    Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.

    返信削除
  7. I know how well you play the guiter.
    But I want you to learn a usefull skill for your futuer.
    Ron says he is busy with his homework.
    He says he has to finish it by Monday.
    Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.

    返信削除
  8. I know how well you play the guiter.But I want you to learn a useful skill for your future.
    Ron says he is busy with his homework.He says he has to finish it by next Monday.
    Fred said he would studyharder to improve his grades.

    返信削除
  9. 1.I know that you can play the guitar well.
    But I want you to learn skills what you can use them in the futuer.
    2. Ron says he is busy because he has to do his homework.
    He says he has to finish it by Moday.
    3. Fred said he would study harder to improve his grades.

    返信削除