2018年7月19日木曜日

Review-Sr.1-Jul.19

Write in the past tense.=> Write two sentences with "could hardly," and "not at all."
1. I sleep well => last night
2. I understand what the teacher says=> during the class
3. I eat everything => at lunch
4. I remember everything => after the class

12 件のコメント:

  1. I could hardly sleep last night
    I couldn't sleep at all last night.
    I could hardly understand what the teacher said during the class.
    I couldn't understand what the teacher said at all.
    I could hardly eat enything at lunch.
    I couldn't eat enything at all at lunch.
    I could hardly remember enything after the class.
    I couldn't remember enything at all after the class.

    返信削除
  2. I could hardly sleep well last night.
    I couln’nt sleep well at all last night.
    I could hardly understand what the teacher said during the class.
    I couldn’t understand what the teacher said at all during the class.
    I could hardly eat anything at night.
    I couldn’t eat anything at all at lunch.
    I could hardly remember anything after the class.
    I couldn’t remember anything at all after the class.

    返信削除
  3. I could hardly sleep well last night.
    I could't sleep well at all last night.
    I could hardly understand what the teacher said during the class.
    I couldn't understand what the teacher said at all during the lesson.
    I could hardly eat anything at lunch.
    I couldn't eat anything at all at lunch.
    I could hardly remember anything after the class.
    I didn't remember anything at all after class.

    返信削除
  4. I could hardly sleep well last night .
    I couldn’t sleep well last night at all.
    I could hardly understand what the teacher said during the class.
    I couldn’t understand what the teacher said at all.
    I could hardly eat anything at lunch.
    I couldn’t eat anything at all at lunch.
    I could hardly remember anything at all after tha class.
    I couldn’t remember anything at all after the class.

    返信削除
  5. I could hardly sleep well last night.
    I couldn't sleep at all last night.
    I could hardly understand what the teacher saied during the class.
    I couldn't understand what the teacher saied at all during the class.
    I could hardly eat anything at lunch.
    I couldn't eat anything at all at lunch.
    I could hardly remember anything after the class.
    I couldn't remember anything at all after the class.

    返信削除
  6. I could hardly sleep last night.
    I couldn't sleep at all last night.
    I could hardly understand what the teacher says.
    I couldn't understand what the teacher says.
    I could hardly eat everything at lunch.
    I couldn't eat everything at lunch.
    I could hardly remember everything after the class.
    I couldn't remember anything after the class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very good.
      #3, 4=> said, not says.
      #7=> anything, not everything

      削除