Beauty and the Beast Storyline A prince who had a bad character was cursed by a wich, so he became a beast. It has a condition to retune a human. The condition was " he have to love someone, and someone love him". One day, a girl come to a castle that the beast lives. The beast gets angry to her, so she was kept in confinement in the castle. A few days later,they became good friends, because both of them like reading. Will they find a true love?
I was impressed about the beast's love for beauty. He loves her, but he sent her home for her happiness. I was also moved when furnitures and the beast retuned humans. I was happy to watch they danced happily.
Did you read the story or watch a movie? Storyline - It is imcomplete. What happens then? - The tense is inconsistent, the past or present? Impresssion - The reason for the second case isn't explained.
COCO Storyline The leading character's Migel is a boy who likes music and he wants to be a musician. He has a respect musician. One day, He tried to perform to admire the musician at contest in the park but his family object to do and his grandmother broke his guitar. He must want to perform in the stage, so he tried to steal guitar which is the musician's one and perform with the guitar. When he play the guitar, he was led to the world after death. In the world after death, he thinks that the musician might be his great great grandfather, so Migel looks for him to get forgiveness to return real world. But he knows that the musician isn't his great great grandfather, thereafter he meets real great great grandfather and get forgiveness. Then return real world, he realized to the importance of family and he practices guitar hardly to become a musician.
I felt that importance of family because the production is written about many connection of family. I'm impressed to don't give up the dream, even if he was opposed his family. I felt that important to have firm convictions because first the family hate music very much, but changed to enjoy music everyone. I think that I want to found the dream that I can have firm convictions.
The storyline is well summarized and the impression is well explained. Storyline - Where does this story take place? - Quite a few grammar errors in the last sentence. Impression - #2 impressed the fact that the boy didn't give up ... - #3 whose conviction?
Wonder Storyline A ten age boy who name is Auggie, he doesn’t look like a ordinary child. He is a genetic disease and he was born with a face is different from people. He had been continued to home study, but he had never attended school before because of 27 times operations. However, his parents decide him to goes to school from the first day of the fifth grades. On his school life, at first he was suffered a terrible bullying by his classmates because of his appearance. But some of his classmates noticed his attraction and they became friends. Gradually he changed the people around him, so he was no longer alone.
I was impressed by Auggie’s positive thinking and gentle attitude even if he suffered a bullying. Because he thinks positively about everything. So no matter how he has a hard time, he always enjoys everything. I noticed person’s appearance is not the best. I thought I want to be a person like Auggie after I watched this movie.
Beauty and the Beast
返信削除Storyline
A prince who had a bad character was cursed by a wich, so he became a beast.
It has a condition to retune a human.
The condition was " he have to love someone, and someone love him".
One day, a girl come to a castle that the beast lives.
The beast gets angry to her, so she was kept in confinement in the castle.
A few days later,they became good friends, because both of them like reading.
Will they find a true love?
I was impressed about the beast's love for beauty.
He loves her, but he sent her home for her happiness.
I was also moved when furnitures and the beast retuned humans.
I was happy to watch they danced happily.
Did you read the story or watch a movie?
削除Storyline
- It is imcomplete. What happens then?
- The tense is inconsistent, the past or present?
Impresssion
- The reason for the second case isn't explained.
COCO
返信削除Storyline
The leading character's Migel is a boy who likes music and he wants to be a musician.
He has a respect musician.
One day, He tried to perform to admire the musician at contest in the park but his family object to do and his grandmother broke his guitar.
He must want to perform in the stage, so he tried to steal guitar which is the musician's one and perform with the guitar.
When he play the guitar, he was led to the world after death.
In the world after death, he thinks that the musician might be his great great grandfather, so Migel looks for him to get forgiveness to return real world.
But he knows that the musician isn't his great great grandfather, thereafter he meets real great great grandfather and get forgiveness.
Then return real world, he realized to the importance of family and he practices guitar hardly to become a musician.
I felt that importance of family because the production is written about many connection of family.
I'm impressed to don't give up the dream, even if he was opposed his family.
I felt that important to have firm convictions because first the family hate music very much, but changed to enjoy music everyone.
I think that I want to found the dream that I can have firm convictions.
The storyline is well summarized and the impression is well explained.
削除Storyline
- Where does this story take place?
- Quite a few grammar errors in the last sentence.
Impression
- #2 impressed the fact that the boy didn't give up ...
- #3 whose conviction?
Wonder
返信削除Storyline
A ten age boy who name is Auggie, he doesn’t look like a ordinary child.
He is a genetic disease and he was born with a face is different from people.
He had been continued to home study, but he had never attended school before because of 27 times operations.
However, his parents decide him to goes to school from the first day of the fifth grades.
On his school life, at first he was suffered a terrible bullying by his classmates because of his appearance.
But some of his classmates noticed his attraction and they became friends.
Gradually he changed the people around him, so he was no longer alone.
I was impressed by Auggie’s positive thinking and gentle attitude even if he suffered a bullying.
Because he thinks positively about everything.
So no matter how he has a hard time, he always enjoys everything.
I noticed person’s appearance is not the best.
I thought I want to be a person like Auggie after I watched this movie.
Missed the due date.
削除Story line is well explained but there are too many grammar errors.
#1: Rewrite
#2: ... has ... that is different ...
#3: Rewrite