Answer the Test Question: Is it better to save what you have or buy new things?
Write a paragraph in 9 (2/3/3/1) ~ 12 (2/4/4/2) sentences to state a fact, your opinion and supporting sentences about buying and repairing.
Try to use a variety of sentence types to draw interest.
I think buy new things is better.
返信削除I have two reasons.
First, the quality of things is advancing these days.
If you repair something, you would lost the chance to buy better one.
Buy it.
If you buy, you would get better one than the broken one.
Second, the cost of everything decreased recently.
So the cost to repair something is increaseing relatively.
Buy it.
If you buy something, you would save your money.
World is advancing like Jobs couldn't imagine seven-inch smart phone, and it's cheaper than the first I-phone.
So I think buy new things is better than repair broken old one.
Good argument. Quite a few grammar errors.
削除#4: ... you will lose a chance to enjoy ...
It’s better to buy new things.
返信削除It’s easy and getting fresh feelings.
It takes long time to fix something, but replacing is quickly.
There are a lot of manufacture we have and many latest machine which are sold now, that’s why buying new things is more easy to fix them.
You don’t have to wait to get the product if you through it out or give it away and buy new one, isn’t is good for you?
Also, you can get your mind reflesh.
It is not excited to use the same things for long years.
Using something new like a latest smartphone and a new famous brand wallet.
Why don’t you ?
There are good points.
削除#2,3,4,5=> Which is your argument-1 and 2?
I think it is better to have or buy new things. I usually buy new things if something broken.
返信削除Buying new one is good opportunity to use different type of things. Using different things is a good way to change the way of thinking or doing. Somrtimes people throw things away to change their life style.
For example, if I broke my accesarry, I throw it away and get new one. I like shopping. When I get and wear new one, I feel happy and want to do something special such as going to a beautiful spot.
Getting new items instead of fixing old things is one of the way to refresh feelings. We can change our feelings by having new items.
Very well explained.
削除#2: unnecessary.
#5=> ... if my ... breaks, I usually
Which is the better, buying new things or repairing that we have?
返信削除It depends on some factors.
One factor is its price.
People tend to wear same watch and jewlry, but they don't use same plastic bottle many times.
The other factor is own idea.
If the present was given from important person, we would try to use it long time.
Also, memorys change the attitude against things.
I have a handmade plate and I've used it for many years.
For thease reasons, I prefer to save.
Interesting argument. Write a topic sentence.
削除=> #2: It depends on the item whether ...
It deoends on the item wheter it is expensive or not.
削除I think it is better to save what I have.
返信削除Many people said that they wanted a latest version, such as smart phone, camera, TV and so on.
But do you really need latest one?
Old one is enough to use.
Also, if you have to pay more than 50% of regular price to repair, you can buy new things, but you should fix them if you spend less than 50%.
It is better for you and the environment.
You have to understand you destroy the environment when you throw away things.
Not supported well.
削除#3, 4=> Write an SS and SD/example.
Ithink it is better to buy new things than to save what I have.
返信削除I always use things as much as possible but I don't repair things that I can fix.It takes long time to repair myself.Almost products become cheep. Fixing them may be higher than buying new one.
Also,buying new things is fun .It makes me feel relaxed.
However I usually have the thing that is too expensive to buy new one such as byecle , smart phone and so on repaired.
Good reasoning.
削除Last<= why did you bring "however" in the end?
I think there are products that is too expensive to buy new one than fixing .
削除I think it is better to buy new things.
返信削除First, I think repair cost too much money and it takes a long time to return from the repair.
The repair cost might be over 30 percent of the cost I paid for the item to buy.
Then it is more useful to but a new thing.
Not well explained.
削除#3: why 30%?