Excuse me I bought this book for my sons birthday but he has already have. Could I exchange it for another one. Certainly do you have receipt with you Yes I have it right here. OK please go ahead to choose another book.
Excuse me I bought this book for sons birthday but he already has it. Could I exchange it for another one. Certainly do you have the receipt with you. Yes I do it's right here. OK please go ahead to change another one.
Excuse me I bought this book for sons birthday but he already has it. Could I exchange for another one? Suddenly do you have a reseat with you? Yes I do it’s right here. OK please go ahead and choose another book.
Excuse me I bought it for my son’s birthday but he already has it. Could I exchange it for another one. Certainly do you have the receipt with it. Yes I do it’s right here. OK please go ahead to change another one.
Excuse me I bought this book for my sound birthday but he was already has it. Could I extend it for another one. Certainly do you have receipt with youYes I have it right here.OK please go ahead to choose another book.
Excuse me I bought this book for my son’s birthday but he has already have it. Could I exchange it for another one? Certainly do you have receipt with you? Yes I have it right here. OK please go ahead and choose another book.
Excuse me I will displays for my son’s birthday present but he has already have it. Could I exchange it for another one? Curtain Erie do you have a receipt with you? Yes I have it right here. OK please go ahead and choose another book.
Excuse me I bought this book for my sons birthday but he has already have.
返信削除Could I exchange it for another one.
Certainly do you have receipt with you
Yes I have it right here.
OK please go ahead to choose another book.
Excuse me I bought this book for sons birthday but he already has it.
返信削除Could I exchange it for another one.
Certainly do you have the receipt with you.
Yes I do it's right here.
OK please go ahead to change another one.
Excuse me I bought this book for sons birthday but he already has it.
返信削除Could I exchange for another one?
Suddenly do you have a reseat with you?
Yes I do it’s right here.
OK please go ahead and choose another book.
Excuse me I bought it for my son’s birthday but he already has it. Could I exchange it for another one. Certainly do you have the receipt with it. Yes I do it’s right here. OK please go ahead to change another one.
返信削除Excuse me I bought this book for my sound birthday but he was already has it. Could I extend it for another one. Certainly do you have receipt with youYes I have it right here.OK please go ahead to choose another book.
返信削除Excuse me I bought this book for my son’s birthday but he has already have it. Could I exchange it for another one?
返信削除Certainly do you have receipt with you?
Yes I have it right here.
OK please go ahead and choose another book.
Excuse me I will displays for my son’s birthday present but he has already have it.
返信削除Could I exchange it for another one?
Curtain Erie do you have a receipt with you?
Yes I have it right here.
OK please go ahead and choose another book.