2021年2月1日月曜日

Key Communication-Feb.1

 (4)  あなたはしたいことは何でもして構いませんが、自分がしたことについて責任を負う必要があります。

13 件のコメント:

  1. 1. Fred usually does what he likes/wants to do.
    2. What you’ve just said to me is surprising/amazing.
    3. I was told to do what I didn’t want to do.
    4. You can do whatever you want/like but you need to be responsible for what you did/have done.

    返信削除
  2. Fred usually does what he wants to do.
    What you have just said was surpraised for me
    I was told to do what I don’t want to do.
    You can do what you want to do but you have to take responsibility you done.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
  3. Fred usually dose what he wants to do.
    What you have just said to me is surprising.
    I was told to do what I don't want to do.
    You can do whatever you want but you have to be responsible for what you do.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was told to do what I didn’t want to do.
      You can do whatever you want but you need to be responsible for what you did.

      削除
  4. Fred usually do what he wants to do.
    What you’ve just said to me is amazing.
    I was told to do what I didn’t want to do.
    You can do whatever you want but you need to be responsible for what you have done.

    返信削除
  5. Fred usually does what he wants to do.
    What you have just said was surprising for me.
    I was told to do what I don't want to do.
    You can do whatever you want, but you should take responsibility.

    返信削除
  6. Fred usually does what he wants to do.
    What you just said is amazing to me.
    I was told to do something I didn't want to do.
    You can do whatever you want, but you need to take responsibility for what you did.

    返信削除
  7. Fred usually dose what he wants to do.
    What you’ve just said to me is surprising.
    I was told to do what I didn’t want to do.
    You can do whatever you just wanted but you have responsibility for what you did.

    返信削除
  8. Fred usually does what he likes to do.
    What you have just said to me is amazing.
    I was told to do what I didn’t want to do.
    You can do whatever you want, but you need to be responsible for what you did.

    返信削除
  9. Where do usually does what he likes to do.
    What do you have just saying do you amazing.
    I was told to do what I didn’t want to do.
    You can do what ever you want but you need to be responsible for what you did.

    返信削除