2021年2月15日月曜日

Speak in 3-Feb.15

What job or what kind of work do you want to do in the future?

I’m interested in working in the humanitarian field to reduce starvation and malnutrition. 
While a lot of food is wasted in developed countries, there are billions of people who can’t afford to eat regularly.
I’m hoping to get a job in an international organization to help improve children’s nutrition especially in sub-Saharan Africa.

15 件のコメント:

  1. I want to take easy and high income job.
    Restaurants and money are very important for humans live and happiness.
    If I can take like the job I must take it forever.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... an easy ...
      #2 life and ...
      #3 If I could find a job like that, I'd ...

      削除
  2. I want to work for design building and city.
    Beautiful view makes me happy And I want to design view.
    I want to make buildings with thinking about economic.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... designing
      #2 architectures and city landscape
      #3 Also, ...
      economic???

      削除
  3. I want to work to help people in the future.
    I think it is important to work for others.
    Also, work is the one way to help people.

    返信削除
  4. I want to do aviation work in the future.
    I was surprised by the size of airplanes where I was a child.
    So I look up to this job now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 work in the aviation industry
      #2 ... and have been ... ever since.
      #3 Speak something more specifically

      削除
  5. I want to work about IT.
    I am interested in using PC.
    I learn about making website but they're very difficult ,so I want to learn programming languages more.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... in the IT industry
      #3 => I want to ... so that I ...

      削除
  6. I want to get a job that can help to give birth to child in my future.
    So I want to be an obstetrician and gynecologist.
    I have to study harder than ever.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... that helps women give birth
      #3 ... to ...

      削除
  7. I want to work do aesthetic work in the future.
    I want to try people making up.
    I am interested in that kind of job.

    返信削除