2021年2月8日月曜日

Speak in 3-Feb.8

What do you want to study?

I want to study medicine at college to get a medical degree. 
I think bioengineering, information technologies and robotics will advance dramatically in the next few decades especially in the medical field. 
I hope I can work as a medical worker or researcher to provide better medical solutions or prevent diseases by using new technologies.

16 件のコメント:

  1. I want to study programming
    I am interested in the software and make something I want.
    Also it’s very important for future such as enter company.

    返信削除
  2. I want to study about information technology.
    IT is important for us in recent year.
    I want to make something to we can enjoy our lives.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 create something that helps us enjoy ...

      削除
  3. I want to study about making sweet.
    I usually watching chocolatier video to study Basic understanding.
    These days I'm very interested in making sweets and share with my family.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... study how to make sweets
      #2 to earn basic knowledge
      #3 Speak more about study

      削除
  4. I want to study about art.
    Because I like to draw illustration.
    I want to draw better than now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 study art
      #3 ... to/and ... (explain more)

      削除
  5. I want to study English.
    Because I want to go abroad in the future.
    And I realize that English is very important language for us.

    返信削除
  6. I want to study mechanism of economy.
    Because I couldn’t study it in detail at school.
    Also if I know it I will be able to use it when I work at a company.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 study economics
      #2 => I was interested when ... and now I want to learn more.
      #3 Also, it'll help me work in the future

      削除
  7. I want to study about world’s poverty problems.
    Because many people in the world suffering from poverty.
    I would like to think of a project that can help such people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... are suffering ...
      #3 ... to learn how we can help ...

      削除
  8. I want to study watercolor painting.
    I paint in watercolors in my art class, I’m interested it.
    Also, I was interested in reading a comic about art.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I learned ...
      #3 ... in art when I read ...

      削除