1. A few students failed the exams. 2. Few students … 3. As many as 10 students 4. We had a little snow this year. 5. ~ little …. 6. I’ve saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
A few students failed the exams. Few students failed the exams. As many as 10 students failed the exams. We had a little snow this year. We had little snow this year. I have saved as much as a hundred thousand yen since last year.
A few student failed the exams. Only a few student failed the exams. As many as 10 students failed the exams. We had a little snow this year. We had little snow this year. I've saved as much as 100000yen since last year.
A few students failed the exams. Fer students failed the exams. As many as 10 students failed the exams. We had a little snow this year. We’ve had little snow this year. I’ve saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
A few students failed the exams. Few students failed the exams. As many as 10 students failed the exams. We had a little snow this year. We’ve had little snow this year. I’ve saved as much as ¥100,000 since last year.
A few students failed the exams. Few students failed the exams. As many as 10 students failed the exams. We had a little snow this year. We had little snow this year. I have saved as much as 100000 yen since last year.
A few students failed the examination. Few students failed the examination. As many as ten students failed the examination. We have had a little snow this year. We have had little snow this year. I have saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
A few students failed the exams. Few students failed the exams. As many as ten students failed the exams. We had a little snow this year. We had a little snow this year. I have saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
1. A few students failed the exams.
返信削除2. Few students …
3. As many as 10 students
4. We had a little snow this year.
5. ~ little ….
6. I’ve saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
A few students failed the exams.
返信削除Few students failed the exams.
As many as 10 students failed the exams.
We had a little snow this year.
We had little snow this year.
I have saved as much as a hundred thousand yen since last year.
#6
削除A few student failed the exams.
返信削除Only a few student failed the exams.
As many as 10 students failed the exams.
We had a little snow this year.
We had little snow this year.
I've saved as much as 100000yen since last year.
#2
削除Few students failed the exams.
削除A few students failed the exams.
返信削除Fer students failed the exams.
As many as 10 students failed the exams.
We had a little snow this year.
We’ve had little snow this year.
I’ve saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
#2
削除A few students failed the exams.
返信削除Few students failed the exams.
As many as 10 students failed the exams.
We had a little snow this year.
We’ve had little snow this year.
I’ve saved as much as ¥100,000 since last year.
Very well!
削除A few students failed the exams.
返信削除Few students failed the exams.
As many as 10 students failed the exams.
We had a little snow this year.
We had little snow this year.
I have saved as much as 100000 yen since last year.
A few students failed the examination.
返信削除Few students failed the examination.
As many as ten students failed the examination.
We have had a little snow this year.
We have had little snow this year.
I have saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
Very well!
削除A few students failed the exams.
返信削除Few students failed the exams.
As many as ten students failed the exams.
We had a little snow this year.
We had a little snow this year.
I have saved as much as 100,000 yen since last year.
#5
削除