Mom the computer just suddenly shut down. Oh I better write paper for my sisters class now. I was almost finished it. I've told you 100 times that you have to save your date. I was very busy and I didn't even think about it. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe you can get your paper back.
Mom the computer just sat down suddenly. I got my history paper I was almost finished with it. I told you 100 time you need to say it before sundown. Why don't you. I was so busy that they didn't do it. Try restarting the computer. Maybe we can get the paper back.
Mom the computer was shut down suddenly I know my paper history class I was almost finished it I can’t choose 100 times to save you tiny Why don’t you I was so busy riding days to think about it Trying restart the computer Maybe you can get a paper back
Mom computer just sat down suddenly. I did the paper all the history class. I was almost finished with it. I thought you hundred time you need to save. Why don’t you? I was busy even I think about it. Well try restarting the computer. We can get the paper
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. Oh I better write paper for my history class it now. I was almost finished it. I have a 3200 times did you have to save your data. I was very busy and I didn’t even think about it.Well try restarting the computer. Maybe you can get your paper back.
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. I better the paper I was writing for history class. I was almost finish to it. I am told you 100 time to save your work. Why don’t you? I am walking it’s too busy and didn’t think about even it. Well try restarting computer. Maybe you can get the paper back.
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. Oh I was writing history report for now. I was almost finished it. I've told you 100 times that you have to save. I was very busy so I didn't even think about it. Well try restarting the computer. Maybe you can get your report back.
Mom the computer just suddenly shut down.
返信削除Oh I better write paper for my sisters class now.
I was almost finished it.
I've told you 100 times that you have to save your date.
I was very busy and I didn't even think about it.
Well try restarting the computer.
Maybe you can get your paper back.
Mom the computer just sat down suddenly.
返信削除I got my history paper
I was almost finished with it.
I told you 100 time you need to say it before sundown.
Why don't you.
I was so busy that they didn't do it.
Try restarting the computer.
Maybe we can get the paper back.
Mom the computer was shut down suddenly
返信削除I know my paper history class
I was almost finished it
I can’t choose 100 times to save you tiny
Why don’t you
I was so busy riding days to think about it
Trying restart the computer
Maybe you can get a paper back
Mom computer just sat down suddenly.
返信削除I did the paper all the history class.
I was almost finished with it.
I thought you hundred time you need to save.
Why don’t you?
I was busy even I think about it.
Well try restarting the computer.
We can get the paper
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly. Oh I better write paper for my history class it now. I was almost finished it. I have a 3200 times did you have to save your data. I was very busy and I didn’t even think about it.Well try restarting the computer. Maybe you can get your paper back.
返信削除Mom the computer just shut down suddenly.
返信削除I better the paper I was writing for history class. I was almost finish to it.
I am told you 100 time to save your work. Why don’t you?
I am walking it’s too busy and didn’t think about even it.
Well try restarting computer. Maybe you can get the paper back.
Mom the computer just shut down suddenly.
返信削除Oh I was writing history report for now.
I was almost finished it.
I've told you 100 times that you have to save.
I was very busy so I didn't even think about it.
Well try restarting the computer. Maybe you can get your report back.