Do you agree or disagree with the author (Last
para/L38~)?
Write your response in three to four sentences including an example.
Well explained. Do not write “I think”
to explain why you think (agree).
#1 I agree …
#2 Yes, technology makes our
lives easier but it doesn’t change what is important to us.
#3 For example, we
can … with a smartphone but we still …
#4 Also, we use technology as means but
not for the purpose.
#5 We use Instagram to share photos with friends just because
it is convenient.
I agree with this author.
返信削除New technology makes our life better but human isn’t change from past.
We have same dream and goal.
For example, my grandmother and I study and work hard to live happy forever.
#2 ... humans haven't ...
削除#3 the same
#4 happily
forever=> as long as ...
I agree with this author.
削除New technology makes our life better but human haven’t change from past.
We have the same dream and goal.
For example, my grandmother and I study and work hard to live happily as long as we can.
I agree with this the author.
返信削除I think technology is important for the working.
But technology isn’t most important thing for our lives.
Eating, Sleeping, Working are the most important things.
Technology is just makes our lives more efficient.
#2 ... to ...
削除#3, 5=> Technology ..., but it just makes ...
I agree with this the author.
削除I think technology is important to the working.
But Technology isn’t most important thing for our lives.
Eating, Sleeping, Working are the most important things.
Technology is important thing, but it just makes our lives more efficient.
I agree with the author’s opinion.
返信削除I think our life moves more faster because technology make efficient but basics are same.
For example, we don’t have to go book store to buy books because of E-books.
However, we have a mind that want to read and enjoy the story.
#2 moves faster ... makes it ... the same
削除#3 go to a
#4 ... we still want to ...
I agree with the author’s opinion.
削除I think our life moves faster because technology makes it efficient but basics are the same.
For example, we don’t have to go to a book store to buy books because of E-books.
However, we still want to a mind that want to read and enjoy the story.
I agree with the author.
返信削除I think technology made our life convenient and many things are changing.
But I think not everything is changing.
For example it’s convenient to connect with friends using SNS, but even now everyone talks directly at school with friends.
#2 makes
削除#3 But not everything ...
#4 ... but we still want to ...
I agree with the author.
削除I think technology makes our life convenient and many things are changing.
But not everything is changing.
For example it’s convenient to connect with friends using SNS, but we still want to talks directly at school with friends.
I agree this opinion.
返信削除I think technology makes convenient our life.
And technology can improve a lot of problems in the world.
But we have save cultures and traditions.
#1 this=>
削除#2 makes our life ...
#3 ... solves ...
#4 ... still have the same ...
削除I agree with the author.
I think technology makes our life convenient .
And technology can solves a lot of problems in the world.
But we still have the same cultures and traditions.
I agree with the author.
返信削除Technology can help a lot of things but it can’t solve problems that people have such as friendships.
And even if generation changes, it doesn’t change things that people should do for own life.
For example, we have to study hard in order to make our dreams come true.
#2 ... help us with ...
削除#3 generation change, ... for their lives
I agree with the author.
削除Technology can help us but it can’t solve problems that people have such as friendships.
And even if generation change, it doesn’t change things that people should do for their lives.
For example, we have to study hard in order to make our dreams come true.
I agree with the author's opinions.
返信削除I think Technology is very important for our life.
For example, we can send photos very quickly.
We can connect all over the world very easily these years.
Your writing is fine.
削除But is this what the author says in the last paragraph?
I agree with the author.
返信削除Our lives are more convenient to changes in technology.
But we can live without technology.
Also I think it's the people who can move people's hearts.
We are have many emotions because we think of people such as families and friends.
#2 ... become ... because of the ...
削除#3, 4=> However, it's the people that move others.
#5 We all have emotions and think ...