2021年4月8日木曜日

Eiken-Apr.8

because all trains to Northwood have been canceled this afternoon due to construction, 
there are no more tickets available for our buses, 
Tickets for tomorrow’s buses are still available  

7 件のコメント:

  1. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Kristen long distance versus terminal。
    Because of the rain dealer training cost to do constructionThe other mini more passengers than usual.
    There are no available to get today but Tomorrow

    返信削除
  2. Radiation Gentlemens will come to Kruse Stones pastime now
    Because of dream is not rain to construction
    We have no passengers as usual
    As a result down no more ticket available horrible storm today
    Tickets for tomorrow’s is still available control thank you

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for ladies and gentlemen welcome to pass Termina.
    Because I’m trying to nurse have canceled this afternoon due to construction.
    We have many more passengers than usual.
    As a result there are no more ticket available I was there today.
    Ticket for tomorrow is there a bootable a ticket.
    Thank you.

    返信削除
  4. Berries and gentlemen Welcome to Christine and Long distance London bus terminal.
    Because of the trains Northstar four stop for this afternoon, we have many more passengers than usual. There are no ticket available for today’s bus. Ticket after tomorrow’s bus are still available at ticket store. Thank you.

    返信削除
  5. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to long distance bus terminal.
    Because of the rain, trains are canceled by construction.
    The other wise more passengers than usual.
    There are no available to get today by tomorrow.
    Thank you.

    返信削除
  6. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Greystone bus terminal. Because of that train the stuff for the pool this afternoon, we have many more percentage than usual. I had a list down no more ticket available I want there today. Ticket for tomorrow’s it’s still a bit of a control thank you.

    返信削除
  7. Release and gentlemen welcome to Greystone bus terminal.
    Because of the train the stuff for the pool this afternoon.
    We hold many more percentage than usual. I had a reason no more tickets available, I want there today. To get for tomorrow’s it’s still a bit of a control thank you.

    返信削除