2022年2月3日木曜日

Parts of Speech-Feb.3

1. I heard Ron say goodbye. (finished action)  
    I saw him walking to the school gate. (unfinished action)
   saw the man enter the bank.  I saw him talking with the clerk. 

2-1. Our English teacher makes us speak only English during her class.
   She doesn’t let us speak Japanese.
   She doesn’t allow us to leave the classroom without her permission.
2-2. My dad often has me wash the dishes.
   He had me help him wash the dishes yesterday.

3. Dad said to me, “Help me wash the dishes.” 
   -> Dad told me to help him wash the dishes.
   He wanted me to help him wash the dishes.
   I told him (that) I would help him when I finished dinner.
   Fred said to me, “Please help me to do my homework.”
   He asked me to help him do his homework.  


11 件のコメント:

  1. 1. I heard Ron said goodbye. (say: finished action)
    I saw him walking to the school gate. (walk: unfinished action)
    2-1. Our English teacher makes us speak only English during her class. (make, us, speak)
    -> She doesn’t let us speak Japanese. (let)
    -> She doesn’t allow us to speak leave the classroom without her permission. (allow)
    2-2. My dad often tells me to wash the dishes.
    My dad often have me wash the dishes. (have)
    He had him wash the dishes yesterday. (have)
    3. Dad said to me, “Help me wash the dishes.”
    -> Dad told me to wash the dishes. (tell)
    He wanted me to help him wash the dishes. (want, me)
    I said to him, “I’ll help you when I finished dinner.
    -> I told him to help him when I finished my dinner. (tell)
    Fred said to me, “Please help me to do my homework.”
    -> He asked me to help him do his homework. (ask)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I heard Ron said goodbye.
      My dad often have me wash the dishes.
      I told him to help him when I finished my dinner.

      削除
    2. I heard Ron say good bye.
      My dada often has me wash the dishes.
      I told him I would help him when I finished my dinner

      削除
  2. 1. I heard Ron said goodbye.
    I saw him walking to the school gate.
    2-1. Our English teacher makes us speak only English during her class. (make, us, speak)
    -> She doesn’t let us speak Japanese. (let)
    -> She doesn’t allow us to speak leave the classroom without her permission. (allow)
    2-2. My dad often tells me to wash the dishes.
    My dad often has me wash the dishes. (have)
    He had him wash the dishes yesterday. (have)
    3. Dad said to me, “Help me wash the dishes.”
    -> Dad told me to help wash the dishes. (tell)
    He wanted me to help him wash the dishes. (want, me)
    I said to him, “I’ll help you when I finished dinner.
    -> I told him I would help him when I finished my dinner. (tell)
    Fred said to me, “Please help me to do my homework.”
    -> He asked me to help him do his homework. (ask)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I heard Ron said goodbye.
      He had him wash the dishes yesterday.
      Dad told me to help wash the dishes.

      削除
    2. I heard Ron say goodbye.
      He had me help him wash the dishes yesterday.
      Dad told me to help him wash the dishes.

      削除
    3. 1. I heard Ron said goodbye. (say: finished action)
      I saw him walking to the school gate. (walk: unfinished action)
      2-1 Our English teacher makes us speak only English during her class. (make, us, speak)
      -She doesn’t let us speak Japanese. (let)
      -She doesn’t allow us to speak leave the classroom without her permission. (allow)
      2-2. My dad often tells me to wash the dishes. (tells: unfinished action)
      My dad often has me wash the dishes. (have)
      He had him wash the dishes yesterday. (have)
      3. Dad said to me, “Help me wash the dishes.”
      -> Dad told me to help wash the dishes. (tell)
      He wanted me to help him wash the dishes. (want, me)
      I said to him, “I’ll help you when I finished dinner.
      -> I told him I would help him when I finished my dinner. (tell)
      Fred said to me, “Please help me to do my homework.”
      -> He asked me to help him do his homework. (ask)

      削除
  3. 1. I heard Ron said goodbye.
    I saw him walking to the school gate.
    2-1 Our English teacher makes us speak only English during her class. (make, us, speak)
    -She doesn’t let us speak Japanese. (let)
    -She doesn’t allow us to speak leave the classroom without her permission. (allow)
    2-2. My dad often tells me to wash the dishes.
    My dad often has me wash the dishes. (have)
    He had him wash the dishes yesterday. (have)
    3. Dad said to me, “Help me wash the dishes.”
    -> Dad told me to help wash the dishes. (tell)
    He wanted me to help him wash the dishes. (want, me)
    I said to him, “I’ll help you when I finished dinner.
    -> I told him I would help him when I finished my dinner. (tell)
    Fred said to me, “Please help me to do my homework.”
    -> He asked me to help him do his homework. (ask)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I heard Ron said goodbye.
      He had him wash the dishes yesterday.
      Dad told me to help wash the dishes.

      削除
  4. I heard Ron say goodbye.
    I saw him walking to the school gate.
    Our English teacher makes us speak only English during her class.
    She doesn’t let us speak Japanese.
    She doesn’t allow us leave the classroom without her permission.
    My dad often tells me to wash the dishes.

    返信削除