2022年2月21日月曜日

Speak in 3-Feb.21

Some people say that people should do more to protect historic buildings, 
such as ancient monuments, castles, and temples. 
What do you think about that?
=> Speak your response in 3 sen.
valuable assets, be of historical significance, 
replace-unreplaceable, 

8 件のコメント:

  1. I think people should protect the historic buildings.
    We can enjoy as sightseeing to visit historic buildings.
    Also we can learn history of them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 enjoy seeing buildings of historical significance.
      #3 ... from them.

      削除
  2. I think people should do more to protect historic buildings.
    They attract a lot of tourists and can be business.
    Also, it is difficult to move buildings, so people should be kept carefully.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... and create local businesses
      #3 remove ...

      削除
  3. I think people should do more to protect history bearings.
    Historic buildings tell us many things such as the importance of peace.
    And a lot of history buildings are valuable assets of each country.

    返信削除
  4. I think you should do more protect historic buildings.
    They have big effect for sightseeing business.
    And history researchers can learn from historic buildings.

    返信削除