2022年2月21日月曜日

What you think-Feb.21

Is it ok to speak on the phone on public transportation like a train or bus? 
  => Speak your response in three sentences
  => Write your response in four to six sentences. 
public transportation-> bus/train. 
Explain why speaking on the phone is annoying to others.
No one wants to overhear others’ talks on the train or bus. 
Also, people often speak loudly or laugh suddenly, 
which is annoying especially to those who don’t want to be disturbed their time/reading or thinking.
  OR which annoys people who don't want to ...

12 件のコメント:

  1. I don’t think it’s ok to speak on the phone on public transportation like a train or bus.
    We have to be quiet on public transportation.
    And a lot of people use public transportation, like a old people.
    Speaking on the phone in public transportation, that is no manner action.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 Why we have to be quiet?
      #3 ... like elderly/old people
      #4 What is the main verb?

      削除
  2. I don’t think it’s ok to speak on the phone on public transportation.
    Speaking on the phone on public places may cause a trouble with other passengers.
    Many people prefer spending silently than loudly.
    And speak loudly prevents people from hearing announce on the train.
    Especially elderly people and foreign people need to announces in many cases.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 public places=> public transportation like ...
      #3 spending what?
      prefer A to B
      #4 speak=>
      prevents ...=> annoys
      #5 => passengers, especially ..., need to hear ...

      削除
    2. I don’t think it’s ok to speak on the phone public transportation.
      Speaking on the phone on public transportation like a train or bus may cause a trouble with other passengers.
      Many people prefer speand to silently.
      And speaking loudly annoys people from hearing announcement on the train.
      Passengers, especially elderly people and foreign people need to hear announcement.

      削除
    3. Many people prefer spend to silently.

      削除
  3. I don’t think it is ok to speak on the phone on public transportation.
    People want to use public transportation comfortably.
    Some people doing study, reading ,sleeping and thinking.
    Speaking on the phone is annoying for others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I don’t think it is ok to speak on the phone on public transportation.
      People want to use public transportation comfortably.
      Some people study, reading ,sleeping or thinking on the train.
      Speaking on the phone is annoying to others.

      削除
  4. I don’t think it’s ok to speak on the phone on public transportation.
    In Japan, it is one of the manners not to do.
    It makes people uncomfortable and annoys them.
    But if there was no one else around, I think it is ok to speak on the phone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 not to do what?
      #4 ... else is around,

      削除
    2. I don’t think it’s ok to speak on the phone on public transportation.
      In Japan, it is one of the manners not to do it on public space.
      It makes people uncomfortable and annoys them.
      But if there was no one else is around, I think it is ok to speak on the phone.

      削除