2022年2月7日月曜日

Speak in 3-Feb.7

Some people say that people in Japan don’t work too hard as they used to. 
What do you think about that? 
=> Speak your response in 3 sentences.
I think Japanese people still work … / work even harder … / no longer … 
I don’t think ~ don’t work as …

6 件のコメント:

  1. I think Japanese people work too hard.
    Some people uses their holidays for work.
    They need to spend times for themselves and family.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 still
      #2 ... work even on holidays
      #3 Explain more instead of stating your opinion.

      削除
  2. I think Japanese people don’t work too hard as they used to.
    There are increasing people who think it is important to spend time with family.
    And AI are used to help our works more than before.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good explanation!
      #1 as hard as ...
      #2 => More people ...
      #3 Also, AI helps ...

      削除
  3. I think Japanese people still work too hard as they used.
    I saw many workers at night when I running outside.
    I think many people working hard for a long time and they will be late to go home.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... do.
      #2 many people working at night ...
      #3 Explain why you think so.

      削除