I think school should have a face recognition and personal identification system. Student and teachers could be protected more. Also, it prevents crimes
I don’t think my school should have a face recognition and personal identification system to chance security. This security system can’t save students directly.
I think facial recognition systems should be implemented. My school has many entrances and students through there many times. Also, it can be protect students
I think facial recognition systems should be implemented at entrance. My school has many entrances and students and teachers through there many times. Also, it leads to protect students from crime.
I think school should have a face recognition and personal identification system.
返信削除Student and teachers could be protected more.
Also, it prevents crimes
#1 which school?
削除to do/for what?
#3=> helps prevent crimes from occurring
I don’t think my school should have a face recognition and personal identification system to chance security.
返信削除This security system can’t save students directly.
#1 enhance
削除#2 That's right.
Needs more explanation!
I think facial recognition systems should be implemented. My school has many entrances and students through there many times. Also, it can be protect students
返信削除#1 where?
削除#2 through there=>
just students?
#3 can be protect???
I think facial recognition systems should be implemented at entrance.
削除My school has many entrances and students and teachers through there many times.
Also, it leads to protect students from crime.