Tamaki I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist this afternoon OK what seems to be a problem Well one of my teeth really hurts So I’d like to have it checked All right Dr. Campbell can see you at 3 o’clock
I’d like to see a dentist afternoon. OK what seems to be the problem. Well one of my teeth really hard so I do like to have a check. All right Doctor Gambrel can you see at 3 o’clock
Hello. I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist this afternoon. OK what seems to be the problem? Well one of my teeth really hurts. So I’d like to have checked it. All right. Dr. Campbell can see you at 3 o’clock.
Hello Hi I’d like the appointment and the dentist this afternoon. OK what seems to be the problem. Well one of my teeth really hurts. So I’d like have it checked. All right Dr. Campbell will see you at 3 o’clock.
Shizuka Hello hi. I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist this afternoon OK what seems to be a problem Well one of my teeth really hurts So I’d like to have it checked All right Doctor Gambell can see you at 3 o’clock
Hello. Hi I would like to make an appointment to see the dentist. Ok. What seems to be the problem. Well one of my teeth really hurts. So I would like to have it checked. Alright. Dr. Campbell will see you at 3 o'clock.
Tamaki
返信削除I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist this afternoon
OK what seems to be a problem
Well one of my teeth really hurts
So I’d like to have it checked
All right Dr. Campbell can see you at 3 o’clock
Very good!
削除the problem
I’d like to see a dentist afternoon.
返信削除OK what seems to be the problem.
Well one of my teeth really hard so I do like to have a check.
All right Doctor Gambrel can you see at 3 o’clock
Very good!
削除the dentist
hurts
have it checked
Hello.
返信削除I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist this afternoon.
OK what seems to be the problem?
Well one of my teeth really hurts.
So I’d like to have checked it.
All right.
Dr. Campbell can see you at 3 o’clock.
Hello
返信削除Hi I’d like the appointment and the dentist this afternoon.
OK what seems to be the problem.
Well one of my teeth really hurts.
So I’d like have it checked.
All right Dr. Campbell will see you at 3 o’clock.
Very good!
削除make an ...
Shizuka
返信削除Hello hi. I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist this afternoon
OK what seems to be a problem
Well one of my teeth really hurts
So I’d like to have it checked
All right Doctor Gambell can see you at 3 o’clock
Very good!
削除... the problem?
Hello.
返信削除Hi I would like to make an appointment to see the dentist.
Ok. What seems to be the problem.
Well one of my teeth really hurts.
So I would like to have it checked.
Alright. Dr. Campbell will see you at 3 o'clock.
Very good!
削除