2024年5月29日水曜日

How I Study-May 29

How do you study the subject you do the best or like the most? 
Speak your response in 3 sentences to STT.
#1 My best subject is X/I do X the best and I study it hard during class.
#2 I always/usually listen to/ask questions/solve problems/repeat/revise … 
#3 Also, I …

16 件のコメント:

  1. I like Japanese the most.
    I always read books in bus when I go to the school and I like reading books.
    Also, I think I don’t do any special things before the exams.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained!
      in bus=> on the bus
      and I like ...<= unnecessary.
      I think I don't ...=> I don't ... to study Japanese.

      削除
  2. Tamaki
    I do math the best and I study it hard during class.
    I usually ask questions to the teacher to solve problems during the class.
    Also I study math for 30 minutes at least every day.

    返信削除

  3. My best subject is English and I study hard during the cross. I usually read aloud at school and home. Also I'm always memorize vocabulary on the train.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained and spoken!
      read aloud the textbook
      memorize vocabulary=> study the vocabulary textbook to expand my vocabulary.

      削除
  4. My best subject is English.
    I usually speak and write English words.
    Also, I listen and speak a lot of English.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained and spoken!
      #2 ... from the textbooks/on the Internet
      #3 listen to English on the Internet/from the radio ...

      削除
  5. I do math the best and I study it hard during class.
    I always compute myself with my classmates.
    Also, if it’s correct, I feel happiness.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well spoken.
      compute myself with=> compete to solve math problems with ...
      it's=> my answer is ...
      feel happiness=> feel happy

      削除
  6. Shizuka
    My favorite subject is history.
    I usually repeat and write the important word. Also I read not only some print, but also pictures on the text books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained and spoken!
      repeat?
      word down important events, years, and names
      print=> printouts

      削除
  7. My worst subject is social studies.
    I usually study it ask my parents to ask social studies questions.
    After using it, I can get good scores.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      worst???
      study it ask ...=> study it and ask ... ask me ...

      削除
  8. My best subject is chemistry.
    I usually solve problems on exercise book.
    Also I usually watch videos of experiment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained and spoken!
      videos of chemical experiments.

      削除