Adverb-3: frequency, grade
☆ I was so (adv) sleepy (adj) that I went to bed early (adv) last night.
☆
I like ice
cream very (adv) much. (adv)
I don't
drink much coffee. <=adj
☆
I got
up early (adv) this morning.
I had an early dinner last night. <=adj
It was very
(adv) cold (adj) this morning. It was quite
(adv) unusual (adj).
It was too (adv) cold (adj) to go out.
Your shirt looks very
(adv) nice (adj). The color looks especially (adv)
good (adj) on you.
Thanks. I
like it
very (adv) much (adv). It wasn’t so (adv) expensive
(adj).
Dad bought it for me yesterday (adv).
I always (adv) get up early (adv). I never (adv) get up late
(adv). I sometimes (adv) eat breakfast.
I usually
(adv) drink tea. I rarely (adv) drink coffee.
I never (adv) read the newspaper. I seldom (adv) read a book.
It was very(adv) cold(adj) this morning. It was quite(adv) unusual(adj). It was too(adv) cold(adj) to go out.
返信削除Your shirt looks quite(adv) nice(adj). The color looks especially(adv) good(adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very(adv) much(adv). It wasn’t so(adv) expensive(adj). Dad bought it for me yesterday.
I always get up early(adv). I never get up late(adv). I sometimes eat breakfast. I usually drink tea. I rarely(adv) drink coffee. I never(adv) read the newspaper. I seldom(adv) read a book.
always, sometimes, usually???
削除Tamaki
返信削除It was very(adv) cold(adj) this morning. It was quite(adv) unusual. It was too(adv) cold(adj) to go out.
Your shirt looks quite(adv) nice(adj). The color looks especially(adv) good(adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very(adv) much(adv). It wasn’t so(adv) expensive(adj). Dad bought it for me yesterday.
I always(adv) get up early(adv). I never get up late(adv). I sometimes(and) eat breakfast. I usually(adv) drink tea. I rarely(adv) drink coffee. I never(adv) read the newspaper. I seldom(adv) read a book.
unusual, never,
削除It was very(adv) cold(adj) this morning. It was quite(adv) unusual(adj). It was too cold(adj) to go out.
返信削除Your shirt looks quite(adv) nice(adj). The color looks especially(adv) good(adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very(adv) much(adj). It wasn’t so expensive(adj). Dad bought (v) it for me yesterday(adv).
I always(adv) get up early(adv). I never(adv) get up late(adj). I sometimes(adv) eat breakfast. I usually(adv) drink tea. I rarely(adj) drink coffee. I never(adv) read the newspaper. I seldom(adv) read a book.
too, much, so, late,
削除Shuntaro
返信削除It was very (adv) cold (adj) this morning. It was quite (adv) unusual (adj). It was too (adv) cold (adj) to go out.
Your shirt looks quite (adv) nice (adj). The color looks especially (adv) good (adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very (adv) much (adv). It wasn’t so (adv) expensive (adj). Dad bought (v) it for me yesterday.
I always (adv) get up early (adv). I never (adv) get up late (adv). I sometimes (adv) eat breakfast. I usually (adv) drink tea. I rarely (adv) drink coffee. I never (adv) read the newspaper. I seldom (adv) read a book.
Excellent!!!
削除It was very(adv) cold(adj) this morning. It was quite unusual(adj).
返信削除It was too(adv) cold(adj) to go out.
Your shirt looks quite(adv) nice(adj).
The color looks especially(adv) good(adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very(adv) much(adv).
It wasn’t so(adv) expensive. Dad bought it for me yesterday.
I always get up early.
I never(adv) get up late(adv).
I sometimes(adv) eat breakfast.
I usually(adv) drink tea.
I rarely(adv) drink coffee.
I never(adv) read the newspaper.
I seldom(adv) read a book.
quite, expensive, early
削除It was very(adv) cold(adj) this morning. It was quite(adv) unusual (adj). It was too(adv) cold(adj) to go out.
返信削除Your shirt looks quite(adv) nice(adj). The color looks especially(adv) good(adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very(adv) much(adv). It wasn’t so(adv) expensive(adj). Dad bought it for me yesterday(adv).
I always(adv) get up early(adv). I never get up late(adv). I sometimes(and) eat breakfast. I usually(adv) drink tea. I rarely(adv) drink coffee. I never(adv) read the newspaper. I seldom(adv) read a book.
never
削除Shizuka
返信削除It was very(adv) cold(adj) this morning. It was quite(adv) unusual (adj). It was too(adv) cold(adj) to go out. Your shirt looks very(adv) nice(adj). The color looks especially (adv) good(adj) on you. Thanks. I like it very(adv) much(adv). It wasn’t so (adv) expensive(adj). Dad bought it for me yesterday(adv).
I always(adv) get up early(adv). I never get up late(adv). I sometimes (adv) eat breakfast. I usually(adv) drink tea. I rarely(adv) drink coffee. I never read the newspaper. I seldom (adv) read a book.
never, never
削除