2024年5月15日水曜日

Speak in 3-May 15

What surprised/impressed you the most in the last school year?
STT Speak your response in 3 sentences. 
I was surprised when I found sb became/was going to, when sb told him/
~ surprised/impressed me … 
I was surprised/impressed by/at/that …, 
~ was surprising/impressive (that …)

11 件のコメント:


  1. My brother was little fat recently.
    He lives in Sendai with himself, but we met on Gordon weeks.
    He always keeps slim so I was so surprised when I saw him.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1=> I'm surprised that ... got a little fatter ...
      #2 with himself=> by himself
      #3 always keeps=> was slim/was never been fat

      削除
  2. I was surprised that my homeroom teacher entered University again.
    He said he wants to study about creature a lot.
    He loves cockroach.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 wants=>
      study ... abroad
      #3 loves -ing cockroaches.

      削除
  3. Tamaki
    I was so surprised by a school trip we went last year.
    We went to Okinawa and visit many places such as himeyiri and river in Okinawa. We had a lot of fun there.

    返信削除
  4. Shizuka
    I was impressed by greatest showman. The movie is so famous and impressed a lot of people. The movie’s stage direction and acting were great.

    返信削除
  5. I was surprised that Japan became the champion in WBC on March.
    It made me excited, and very impressed.
    I hope Japan will continue winning in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 in WBC=> of the WBC in ...
      What is WBC? Was that Japan or someone?

      削除
  6. I was surprised that my homeroom teacher has his own building.
    One day he was talking about his colledge.
    Then my homeroom teacher told us that he has a building.

    返信削除