2024年5月22日水曜日

Speak in 3-May 22

Speak about the news you watched/heard/read today/last ~ in 3 sentences.
I watched/heard/read the news about/that ~ yesterday.   It said/showed … 
One of my classmates told me that …    She said … I was surprised/It was surprising …
It was surprising/I was amazed/I felt …

6 件のコメント:

  1. I watched the news about the president of Iran.
    It showed me he dead.
    I was very surprising because Iran and Iraq are at war.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... me that he was dead
      #3 I .. surprised ...
      Are really they at war?

      削除
  2. I watched the news that the government remake law about the bicycles.
    I was surprised that the people should pay some money if they break law.
    If they use a smart phone while they riding bicycles.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... introduced a law that ...
      #2=> #3 pay penalty
      #3=> #2

      削除
  3. I watched the news about junior high school girl fights off a bear.
    She said she thought that bear was her sister.
    I thought this girl is very strong.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 fights off=> fought off
      Where? When?
      #3 is=> was

      削除