2024年5月18日土曜日

STT Reading-May 18

Read aloud the sentences in Vocabulary in Use #1/p31=> STT


6 件のコメント:

  1. Tamaki
    When I was four I went swimming for the first time at a nearby gym
    I could hardly swim at first so I went to the gym day after day
    When I was six I could swim 1 km
    When a new school year begins everyone comes to school early enough for their classes
    Day by day students come later and later but they have to be in their classroom on time
    As a result they all rushed to the classrooms are once a few minutes before their classes
    Some call it students rush-hour
    The day before yesterday I took a yoga lesson for the first time
    The lesson takes place every other day so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow
    We used to greet each other in the neighborhood
    In those days everyone knew their neighbors well
    These days we hardly talk with our neighbors
    After a long talk dad agreed to buy me a Smart phone at last

    返信削除
  2. When I was four, I went to singing for the first time at the near by gym.
    I could hardly sleep at first, so I went to the gym day by day.
    When I was six, I can swim 1 km.
    When the new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their class.
    Day by day, students, later and later but they have to be in the classroom on time.
    As a result, they all rush to their classrooms at once a few minutes before their classes.
    Some call it students’ rush hour.
    The day before yesterday, I took a yoga lesson for the first time.
    The lesson takes place every other day, so I’m thinking about taking another one the day after tomorrow.
    We used to greet each other in the neighborhood.
    In those days, everyone knew their neighbors well.
    These days, we hardly talk with our neighbors.
    After a long talk, Dad agreed to buy me a smartphone, at last.

    返信削除
  3. Shizuka
    When I was four, I went swimming for the first time at the nearby gym. I could hardly swim at first, so I went to the gym day after day. when I was six, I could swing in 1 km. when I new school year begins, everyone comes to school early enough for their crosses. day by day, students come later and later but they have to be in the Cross room on time. as a result they all rushed today across the rooms at once a few minutes before the crosses some car it’s student/or
    the day before yesterday I took You got a reason for the first time I listen to express every other day so I’m thinking about taking on the Solvang the day after tomorrow we used to greet each other in the neighborhood endorses everyone use your neighbors where these days we had a real talk with our neighbors after a wrong talk dad agreed to buy me a smart phone at lost

    返信削除
    返信
    1. swing? crosses? cross room? today? car=> call it
      wrong?
      Try to pronounce "L" more clearly!

      削除